|Item weight||480 Grams|
|Fabric Type||55% Bamboo 45% Polyester|
|material_composition||55% Bamboo 45% Polyester|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
Other Sellers on Amazon
Huzi - Infinity Pillow - Travel Neck Airplane Pillow (Grey)
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||480 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25.4 x 16.5 x 16.5 centimetres|
About this item
- ORIGINAL DESIGN - The original Infinity Pillow is the first Mobius-shaped travel pillow that provides comfort to any sleeping position
- PERFECT SUPPORT - The perfect balance of softness and support for your entire journey
- BETTER SLEEP - Wrap the versatile pillow as you like to sleep better than ever. More comfortable than any u-shaped pillow
- REVOLUTIONARY MATERIALS - High quality super soft bamboo fabric and luxurious layers of cutting edge microfiber. 3 times more breathable, antibacterial and machine washable
- TRUSTED BY THOUSANDS - Raving reviews from thousands of travelers. Featured in NBC Today Show, Washington Post and Travel and Leisure
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Your flight just got upgraded. Meet the Infinity Pillow, the most comfortable Travel Pillow designed by BCXSY and Huzi – sleep better than ever on flights, layovers and on the road.
With the Infinity Pillow, you can feel at home anywhere. Adjust its versatile Möbius shape and transform it to fit the needs of the space you’re in, whether it’s the window, aisle or middle seat, or at home with the whole couch to lounge on. Neck pillow, back support, window pillow, desk pillow, eye mask, noise canceling pillow. You’ve got them all.
Made from a super soft bamboo fabric, the Infinity Pillow is a soft, breathable, adjustable and comfortable travel pillow. The Infinity Pillow provides the perfect balance of softness and support for your entire journey. Travel well rested and wake up refreshed!
Neck and Chin Support
Say goodbye to neck pain. Put the pillow around your neck and pull one end through the other for the best neck support.
Neck and Back Comfort
Support both the neck and the back. Just put your arms through the pillow as if wearing it like a backpack.
Optimize your window seat. Create a cushy cocoon, lean against the side, sink into the soft support and dream away.
Convert your desk or tray table into a dream come true. Rest your head, sink into the soft support and take the perfect power nap.
Infinity Pillow Features:
- Breathable Bamboo Fabric: Our signature bamboo fabric is far softer and more breathable than any high thread count cotton fabric. Crisp and cool to the touch, it has the ability to balance temperature and let the skin breathe.
- A travel pillow that feel like a real pillow: Each Infinity Pillow contains thousands of layers of microfibers to provide the same comfort of home. These fibers expand and intertwine to form a luxurious cushion and help muscles relax completely.
- Support your chin: Thanks to its versatile design you can use the Infinity Pillow to support your chin.
- Machine Washable: Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic, the Infinity Pillow is easy to keep clean and hygienic. The entire pillow can be machine washed after each trip.
- Use it anywhere: Unlike traditional inflatable travel pillow, you can use the Infinity Pillow anywhere. At home on the couch, at the office as a chair pillow or nap pillow or while camping in a road trip.
|Infinity Pillow||Microbead pillows||Memory foam pillows||Inflatable pillows|
|Support||360° support||Minimal support||Good support||Minimal support|
|Versatility||8 ways to use and more||1 resting position only||1 resting position only||1 resting position only|
|Breathability||3 times more breathable|
|Machine washable||✓||Washable cover only|
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Now not only did I enjoy it on the flights but I haven't gone a day without using it. I use it on the couch, in bed etc!
I am really looking forward to taking it for a test on a long haul flight but compared to the other travel pillows I have bought this one is just so different.
Only thing I would comment on would be the chemical kind of smell possibly from the fabric, but after airing it out its fine and I will probably buy more for family/friends that travel.
Thanks so much
Unfortunately, it doesn’t provide enough support for the neck. It is too ‘silky’ and ‘empty/soft’. It feels like a ‘scarf’ around the neck instead of a travel pillow.
My parents were travelling with me. They didn’t like it either.
Top reviews from other countries
My husband would therefore probably give this a higher star rating than me, but for me it was useless. It was also an absolute pain to carry around. It is large and bulky. On the plane we kept it in the overhead compartment until my husband wanted to use it. It was like those trick snakes in a can things - springing out of the overhead compartments whenever it was opened like a coiled spring and we had to battle to push it back in again! Walking round airports we had to wrap it round and round the handle of a travel bag.
My husband felt he couldn’t even be bothered with having to carry it round for one journey and decided to just pack it in the suitcase rather than have the aggravation of carrying it around until being on board the flight.
The fabric is absolutely lovely, but it wouldn’t stay in place for me to be a pillow and didn’t offer support, was too large to easily carry around and very over priced. Had my husband not decided to use it as he didn’t have a travel pillow, I would have returned this. Definitely not for me.
My only issue was the delivery. Initially i ordered, but the delivery date changed several times and eventually was arriving after my departure date so I cancelled the order. However, the next day I checked again and the delivery was earlier again so I purchased a second time with express delivery.
If you could pick a delivery date and stick to it that would be perfect.
• your head doesn’t full forward and give you a saw neck
• it’s not clostrophobic
• feels like a normal pillow unlike normal travel pillows
• doesn’t get overly warm when using (which I often find with other neck pillows)
• you can wear it on to a flight so it doesn’t take up space in your hand luggage
Worth the money you won’t be upset