- Item Weight: 159 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Item Model Number: HWT6458-318
- ASIN: B07BBZX2DN
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 August 2018
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Breathable microfiber skeletal lining, Dri-Lex microfiber wrapped socklining for climate control.
- Anatomically molded, removable EVA footbed. Slip lasted Strobel construction for flexibility and comfort.
- 3/4" heel height with a molded EVA midsole provides extra support and added cushioning. Molded rubber outsole provides excellent traction and durability.
- BioTrax: A deep "S" groove guides the foot forward white internal stabilizing zones support the foot encouraging natural movement.
- BioBevel" Beveled toe and heel encourage a balanced, natural walking motion to enjoy all day activity with ease.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 8 reviews
The long and wide of things....22 June 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
I was super excited to get these shoes, but, was even more disappointed when they came. The color looked white online, but they are grey. I ordered a 7.5 wide, but they are not wide, instead, like the other reviews stated, they are a lot longer than a 7.5. It's almost like they added in length, what they should have in width. It's really too bad that they weren't wide and short, because they are cute and the fit is truly like a sock. Even for a wide foot, order a half size down. You won't have any trouble getting them in because of the sock like structure. I gave these ones to my grandmother who, despite hating everything that she didn't pick out herself, loves these and will probably wear them until they fall apart. I will order a size down and see if they are wider or not.
3 people found this helpful
Comfy flexible insoles3 August 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
I really like these shoes, they have really comfortable insoles and feel like you are wearing slippers. I have plantar fasciitis and these shoes don't tend to aggravate it, but I still think I may put some insoles of my own in the shoe. I got these shoes for my mother, and she likes them too!
Very Nice23 April 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Love the color. Very comfortable. Does run just a little big (on the long side/ length wise) and a little narrow. Very cozy and should be a nice walking shoe.
One person found this helpful
Better than sneakers6 January 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
They are so comfortable. Everytime I wear them I receive many questions and compliments.