Murder is in the air of Volume 35 of Hunter X Hunter. With so many deadly factions on the ship headed toward the dark continent it's up to Kurapika figure out who is an ally and who is a foe as the deadly game between royalty to decide the next heir. I couldn't get enough of the mind games going on in this volume, Kurapika thought process is amazing.
Togashi is not holding back in the new arc, I don't feel like anyone is safe. It has me on edge and the wait for next volume is going to feel so long. The plus side is the setup of the last volume is already paying off. Get ready for some interesting Nen abilities and a fair amount of interesting reading. I have been MickManga and I will now be left wondering who will even make it to the Dark Continent.
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: VIZ Media LLC (10 April 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1974703061
- ISBN-13: 978-1974703067
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.5 x 19 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 177 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,556 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)