|Product Dimensions||25 x 23 x 18 cm; 60 Grams|
|Item Weight||60 g|
InnoBeta Cool Mist Humidifier, 3L Ultrasonic Humidifiers for Large Bedroom Home Office, Super Quiet for Baby Children Elders Adults Plants, Easy to Clean and Fill, Auto Shut-Off with Touch Panel and Remote Control +Thermo-Hygrometer Clock
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item weight||60 Grams|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||25 x 23 x 18 centimetres|
About this item
- 【QUIET & LAST ALL NIGHT】: The whisper-quiet InnoBeta Fountain humidifier provides a visible and comforting mist for the temporary relief of nasal congestion and coughs for better breathing for a good night’s sleep. Ultrasonic Technology avoids the annoying noise, you can enjoy your sleeping and working comfortably with the humidifier. 3.0 liter capacity supports whole night or all day humidifying.
- 【SAFE & EASY TO CLEAN】: Auto shut-off function protects safety. Large opening on the water tank makes it very easy to clean and maintain. The see-through tank lets you see when water is getting low. The tank has a large opening for easy cleaning. The remote control helps you customize to your preferences for humidity easily.
- 【LED TOUCHPAD & REMOTE CONTROL】: Control the built-in timer, vapor flow, nightlight easily and hassle free with touchpad or remote control. 8 meters remote control distance, perfect for night sleep and elderly people or people with mobility difficulties.The premium unit has a blue night light that can be soothing to a youngster and you too. You can turn the light off by pressing the “Light” button on your remote control or on the touch panel.
- 【HEALTHY &CONVENIENT】: It is also the perfect unit for a young child and older kids. When you need a medicated vapor for yourself, family, or child, this is the way to go. Elders find this humidifier to be a big help. The humidifier helps dry eyes, dry skin, nasal and sinus congestion for you, your babies, and youngsters. It will also help your plants thrive!.
- 【BONUS THERMO-HYGROMETER】Keep track of the humidity, temperature and time with the thermos-hygrometer clock comes with the package. Manage your comfort level at living and working environment smartly.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Using a humidifier correctly would dramatically improve your general health and comfort, reducing dry skin and respiratory problems by humidifying your air. Indoor humidity can be too low or too high. Low humidity can lead to dry skin, wrinkles, and a higher chance of catching a cold. If it's too high it can cause mildew. The most comfortable environmental humidity range is between 45% to 55% room humidity.
- Touchpad: Manage timer setting ((1, 2, 4, 8 hours), mist flow speed and night light.
- LED display: displays temperature inside humidifier, current timer and mist flow speed setting.
- Remote control: 8-meter distance.
- Automatic shut-off for low water level.
- Large opening for water tank inlet, easy to clean.
- 360-degree rotational air humidifying.
- Blue LED night light, perfect for baby room.
- Aroma diffusing tray: Drop essential oil only on the sponge in the aroma tray, NOT directly into the water tank.
- Coverage: ideal for room up to 40 square meters (or 500 sq ft).
- Ideal Relative humidity (RH) range: Suggested ideal indoor RH range is 45% to 65%.
- Scenarios: Suitable for Home, Yoga, Office, Spa, Bedroom, Baby Room, Living room. Perfect gift idea for family and friends.
- Water tank capacity: 3.0 liter
- Voltage: AC110V-240V, 50Hz
- Power: 22W
- Mist flow: 250ml/H
- Product size: 188*176*262mm
- Package size: 210*210*290mm
- Weight: 1.55kg
- InnoBeta Fountain Cool Mist Humidifier *1
- Thermo-Hygrometer Clock *1
- User Manual *1
It is best to use distilled water or soft water if your home is plumbed for it. Minerals from hard water will create white dust when misting. Please clean the unit with clear distilled vinegar or peroxide frequently. Please add clean water every day so that mold does not grow inside the tank. Please replace new filters every two months or every 500 hours of use. The filter can accumulate mold if it is not rinsed and turned over frequently. Never allow the filter to sit inside the unit when wet while the humidifier is off—it will grow mold. Take the filter out, rinse and let it air-dry. The mineral deposits from a tap or well water will adhere to the unit over time. It is easy to remove with vinegar and water.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As far as humidification goes, this product does the job quite well. The reservoir is detachable, which is good because that makes it easy to clean, and bad because it necessitates a valve to feed the water into the base of the unit, which introduces a point of failure. The bigger problem is that for some reason, the refill port is on the bottom of the reservoir, which is a baffling design decision, to say the least. I'm unable to see why a simple screw-down cap on the top of the reservoir wouldn't have done the job much better. As it is, the refill procedure is unnecessarily tedious and messy, and goes like this:
1. Remove the cap over the mist outlet. (Why does this even exist, why couldn't it be integral?)
2. Lift the reservoir up so that you can carry it to the sink. Make sure you hold a towel or tray under it, to catch the water that drips off the bottom.
3. Unscrew the cap at the bottom of the reservoir, which is usually tight enough that you need to use a towel to get it to turn.
4. Fill the reservoir.
5. Screw the cap back on and hope that the seal is built to survive daily openings and closings.
6. Turn the reservoir right side up, carry it back to the base of the unit (still holding a towel or tray under it to catch any drips) and place it over the base.
7. Put the mist outlet's cap back on.
8. Go to bed with the faint worry that the seal will survive daily openings and closings, and that you'll wake up to find your carpet irrigated with up to three litres of water.
In contrast, if the refill port had been on top of the reservoir, the procedure would've been:
1. Unscrew cap.
2. Use a jug to refill the tank.
3. Replace cap.
Mine had an issue where the humidity setting is always 3 despite setting it to 1 or 2. But they offered a new one and I agreed to a partial refund instead.
You get about a 3 feet high stream of steam which is really good for both dry winters and summers. Tank rarely needs filling. The essential oil dispersion also is very good as not matter how much you put it you can't over doze your steam like in steamers where you directly add the oil to water. I use eucalyptus oil.
The extra hygrometer/alarm/thermometer thing is nice to have but setting up the alarm or the time is painful with limited buttons. Remote works fine.
Noise level is very low except ones in a while you get the noise of water flowing from the tank for about half a second which didn't bother me.
One small negative would be that time section on that display is not showing digits correctly, but we have at least 5 other options to check time. Temp and humidity is what I want to know.
Great little unit. :)
I can feel the difference in the air walking into her room in the morning, and no nose bleeds since we've had it!
Love that there's an aroma pad for adding oils if desired, planning to use it in winter.
She loves having a night light and this one's nice and subtle, the tank's easy to remove and refill, and it's nice and quiet even running at the highest level.
It took me few attempts before I could find out I could turn off completely the display during night time.
The diffusion tray is quite hard to remove and because there is no instructions you actually not sure if you are doing it right when you pull it out.
Also it doesn't diffuse anything, not sure if it's Just mine or if is broken or what.
Customer service is basically nonexistent.
The hygrometer clock doesn't work properly, half of the LCD is not appearing.
Not as good a quality as one I bought from Harvey Norman, but only 50% of the price?