- Hardcover: 254 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 3 edition (7 February 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1138237582
- ISBN-13: 978-1138237582
- Product Dimensions: 15.6 x 23.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 472 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Human Performance Improvement: Building Practitioner Performance Hardcover – 15 Feb 2018
"If you need to read just one book on human performance improvement, this is the right one!"
Wayne Chen, Senior Vice President of DiDi, China
"This book is a must-read for performance improvement specialists who want to make a transformational difference in their organizations. Particularly valuable to readers is a clear and concise road map for how to move from training to human performance improvement and the competencies needed to make this change a reality. A required addition to your professional library."
G.M. (Bud) Benscoter, PhD., Owner, GMB Performance Group; Faculty Member, Boise State University and Wilmington (DE) University, USA
"HPI is a dynamic process and the authors have superbly captured how this process is applied in a rapidly changing and complex workplace, examining the trends and patterns of workplace performance through actual case studies of international companies. A great read!"
Dennis Mankin, Managing Partner and Senior Consultant, Platinum Performance Partners LLC, USA
About the Author
William J. Rothwell, Ph.D., SPHR, SHRM-SCP, CPLP Fellow, is a Professor on the University Park campus of the Pennsylvania State University. He heads up a graduate program in organization development. He is also President of Rothwell & Associations, Inc. and LLC, two consulting firms.
Carolyn K. Hohne is a performance improvement consultant with over 27 years' experience in the field of human performance improvement. As President of Hohne Consulting, LLC, she collaboratively works with clients to improve business results through people by identifying the workforce implications of their business strategies.
Stephen B. King has held a variety of leadership and executive roles in organizations including Worthington Industries, Management Concepts, Constellation Energy, and most recently Allstate Insurance as Vice President, Talent & Leadership Effectiveness where he had responsibility for Enterprise Learning, Talent and Succession Management, Performance Management, Leadership Development, and Energy for Life.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business & Economics > Human Resources > Conflict Resolution & Mediation
- Books > Business & Economics > Human Resources > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Books > Business & Economics > Management & Leadership > Training
- Books > Business & Economics > Small Business & Entrepreneurship > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Economics
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Entrepreneurship
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides > Textbooks > Business & Finance > Human Resources