- Product Dimensions: 40 x 33.8 x 24 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 4.1 Kg
- Item Model Number: 19310088012511
- ASIN: B076JPJFVJ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 October 2017
- Average Customer Review: 66 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
690 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #55 in Disposable Nappies
Huggies Ultimate Nappy Pants, Girls, Size 5 Walker (14-18kg), 84 Count
- Our best care for skin featuring a DryTouch Layer with added Aloe Vera and Vitamin E to instantly absorbs wetness and spring back dry
- Easy resealable sides so you can easily slip them on and off like pants for an easy nappy change then roll-up and dispose like a regular nappy
- Up to 12 hours leakage protection perfect both as a day and overnight nappy
- 3% organic cotton in the outer cover. Softness inside & out to gently hug your baby in comfort all day and night
- Tailored absorbency lower down where girls need it the most
Size: Size 5 (84 Count) | Style Name: Girls
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
66 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
We have not had any issues with Huggies nappy pants and found them better than some other brands. No rashes or irritations. They are easy to tear the sides if required to take off.
I really have good experience for Huggies on previous nappy pants, however, I can not believe the quality anymore. It hurts my baby and not comfortable and safety for children.
We bought a while ago and start using it. The little one DOES NOT like it. Always saying feeling itchy. She is not a picky girl and never complained about any other type of nappies.
If you touched it, you can tell it is not soft at all, and you will get the feeling something actually sticks out. No wonder bubs won't like it.
We purchased two of them and now have to dispose of them. Feel very disappointed.
So while it felt like pull ups, when i was out and needed to change my sons nappy, i didn’t have to strip him of all his clothes and shoes. I could open them up and put them on as is.