- Product Dimensions: 31.7 x 22.7 x 32.3 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 2.6 Kg
- Item Model Number: 9310088011036
- ASIN: B076CHRGHQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 87 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
117 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #19 in Disposable Nappies
Huggies Ultimate Nappies, Unisex, Size 1 Newborn (Up To 5kg), 108 Count
- Australia's No 1 Newborn Nappy; endorsed by the Australian College of Midwives as the preferred choice for baby.
- Our best care for delicate newborn skin, featuring our patented DRYTOUCH layer that leaves baby’s skin cleaner and drier.
- Up to 12 hours leakage protection.
- Our softest and most breathable nappy - allows fresh air to circulate around baby’s delicate skin. Huggies Nappies BREATHE DRY Cover has been clinically proven to help prevent nappy rash.
- Wetness indicator which turns from yellow to blue when nappy is wet.
Style Name: Unisex | Size: Size 1 (108 Count)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Amazon's ChoiceCustomers also viewed these Amazon's Choice items
Review this product
87 customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly, I am going to return these.
We tend to have more leaks (both wee and poop).
Poop smell seeps through and baby clothes end up smelling.
Wish Huggies had kept their previous nappies.
I think this is a global change, as they delisted the boys in South Africa whilst I was over there for work.
Now they are gone in Australia :(
Have to find an alternative now. Been using the different sizes boys ultimates for the last two years :(