Huggies Ultimate Nappies, Unisex, Size 5 (13-18kg), 52 Count
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- New Huggies Ultimate Nappies, provide our best care for baby’s skin, with our New & Improved 3-way skincare.
- Our driest nappy with our unique cable weave DRYTOUCH Layer which quickly absorbs wetness and springs back dry against baby’s skin.
- Up to 12 hours Overnight Leakage Protection for use both day and night.
- Our softest and most breathable nappy - allows fresh air to circulate around baby’s delicate skin. Huggies Nappies BREATHE DRY Cover has been clinically proven to help prevent nappy rash.
- Fun Disney designs and a wetness indicator that turns from yellow to blue when the nappy is wet.
Style Name: Unisex | Size: Size 5 (52 Count)
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
We understand how precious your baby’s skin is and that it needs special care. That is why we developed Huggies ULTIMATE Nappies – Our best care for baby’s delicate skin.
New & Improved 3-way Skincare provides our best care for baby’s skin.
Our Driest Nappy
Our unique cable weave DRYTOUCH Layer quickly absorbs wetness leaving baby’s skin cleaner and drier.
With new and improved ultra-soft outer cover, soft side shields, our softest nappy provides a gentle hug for baby’s delicate skin, all day and night.
Our most breathable nappy allows air to circulate around baby’s delicate skin. Huggies Nappies BREATHE DRY Cover has been clinically proven to help prevent nappy rash.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Sadly, I am going to return these.
We tend to have more leaks (both wee and poop).
Poop smell seeps through and baby clothes end up smelling.
Wish Huggies had kept their previous nappies.
I think this is a global change, as they delisted the boys in South Africa whilst I was over there for work.
Now they are gone in Australia :(
Have to find an alternative now. Been using the different sizes boys ultimates for the last two years :(