- Product Dimensions: 33.7 x 37.8 x 32.4 cm ; 5.4 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 5.4 Kg
- Item Model Number: 10036000495550
- ASIN: B07M6FLDVZ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 18 March 2019
- Customer Reviews:
Huggies Little Snugglers Baby Diapers, Size 2 (up to 12-18 lb.), 180 Ct, Economy Plus Pack (Packaging May Vary)
|Price:||+ $61.36 Delivery|
- Designed for gentle skin protection to help keep baby's skin clean and healthy
- Leak Lock system provides up to 12 hours of protection
- Unscented, hypoallergenic diapers
- GentleAbsorb Liner provides a cushiony layer of protection between your baby's skin and the mess, and pocketed-back waistband helps stop leaks
- Wetness indicator changes color when it's time for a change
- Umbilical cord cutout protects baby’s belly button while it heals (Preemie and Newborn sizes only)
- Premium softness and breathability helps keep your baby comfortable
- Packaging may vary from image shown.
Style Name: NEW Economy Plus Pack | Size: 2
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 89% (89%)||89%|
|4 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|3 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|2 star 1% (1%)||1%|
|1 star 2% (2%)||2%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
These are the best newborn diapers as far as I'm concerned. Incredibly soft inside, unscented, and has the cutout for the umbilical cord.
Plus, Amazon's subscription service for diapers is incredibly convienent and saves you money!
Huggies snugglers are as good as special delivery type (see side by side picture). No need to pay so much more for very little softness. We are particular and picky parents and even for us the snugglers by far are the best and most economic. No rushes or sensitivity (knock on wood).
Absorbancy: no accidents, can handle my daughters biggest p**ps lol.
$$$: amazing deal for the amount of diapers you get. It's about 15¢ per diaper with subscription.
We used the special delivery for the first one month and found snugglers to be comparable and far cheaper (see side by side image).
This is a great product. We had no accidental leaks, they are soft, and durable. Definitely best deal. Great overall.
Nous avons contacté Amazon pour le retour. C’est vraiment dommage, car nous avons quand même aimé ce produit... peut-être nous n’étions pas chanceux...
All babies are different, you really need to find the one that works with your baby's bum.
My daughter has some leaks once in a while but they are very small and mostly cause she was moving her legs like crazy with a fully nappy. To all the parents out there, you gotta guage for yourself. Just remember to put the diaper on "properly" (frills out, nice and tight), and to change your little one every 3 hours or so. THe diapers can only take so much before they lose their absorbancy.
I will be canceling my monthly subscription. Rascal & Friends is a great alternative, and much softer and gentler on the skin for little ones. Walmart offers 20% off subscriptions