- Product Dimensions: 32.3 x 54.9 x 29.1 cm ; 104 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Item Model Number: U1834230
- ASIN: B001F0RAX4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 13 November 2017
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
341 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #39 in Disposable Nappies
Huggies Little Swimmers Disposable Swimpants, Size: Medium (11-15KG), 11 Pack - Packaging May Vary
- Designed for water use with no swelling
- Disposable swim pant with easy-open sides for easy removal
- Feature protective leak guards for outstanding protection against messes
- #1 choice for Mums
- Excess soiling should be removed and flushed down the toilet Do not flush nappy Roll into a tight ball using the tape on the back Discard into waste bin Choking may result from anything babies put in mouth To minimise the risk of choking, do not allow baby to tear nappy Discard any torn or unsealed nappies Like most articles of clothing, nappies will burn if exposed to flames Always keep your child away from any source of flame To minimise the risk of suffocation, please keep plastic bags away from children and dispose of packaging after use Intended for single use only
Size: Medium (11-15KG) | Unit Count: 11
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Huggies Little Swimmers are ideal disposable swim nappies
Unlike disposable nappies, Huggies Little Swimmers do not swell on contact with water, allowing your little one freedom of movement to splash around and have an ideal time.
Baby swimming on holiday
For many families, the first time their baby gets to splash about in a swimming pool is on holiday. But while the scenery may be different and you might feel that you don't have a care in the world, being swim savvy means taking precautions no matter what swimming pool you are in - wherever in the world. And, if you follow these tips, your baby can make a splash, not a plop, while taking that first holiday dip.
Top tips for baby swimming on holiday
- Keep children out of the sun in the hottest part of the day, even if the pool is cool
- Always use sunscreen
- Keep yourself and your baby hydrated
- You will need more fluid in hotter countries
Baby Swimming Tips
- Always put a swim nappy on your little one before going into to the pool.
- Avoid swimming if you or your little one has had a tummy upset in the past 48 hours.
- If you are going on holiday, it's a good idea to get your little one water-ready first - even if it's just splashing a little water over them in the bath.
- Stay by your little one at all times - not only is it safe, but it also helps form a close bond.
- Maintain eye contact with your little one, smile, relax and drop down to the same level - your baby will love seeing you splashing too.
- You may want to have your partner or a friend with you when you first start swimming, just whilst you get used to handling a wet baby.
- One of the best ways to get into the pool is to lay your baby safely on the poolside, enter the water and then lift him in.
- To help baby relax, keep your baby's face close to your own and maintain eye contact.
-If you are new to baby swimming go during off-peak times or earlier in the morning if you are on holiday - it makes the entire experience less stressful and enjoyable.
Fun Disney Designs
They come in fun, colourfast Disney Nemo designs so you can use them the same way you would use a swimsuit with a back label to identify back from front.
Huggies Little Swimmers have special absorbent material for no nappy swelling so they protect your baby without becoming waterlogged like a nappy.
Huggies Little Swimmers help keep the pool and the water a more hygienic and pleasant environment, protecting against accidents for non-stop fun.
Stretchy Side Panels
They go on like a nappy for younger babies and have leak guards to help stop leaks around the legs.