- Save 10% each on eligible products compliments of Amazon Family (amazon.com.au/family) offered by Amazon AU when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Huggies DryNites Pyjama Pants, Boys, Size 2-4 Years (11 Pack)
- Discreet, comfortable and absorbent form of bedtime protection
- Designed for night time and bedwetting use, ensuring a comfortable, secure and snug fit in any sleeping position
- Unique Leak Lock System that quickly draws and locks away moisture into the super absorbent core
- Tailored absorbency, with targeted protection in the areas where boys need it most
- Soft cloth-like and stretchy sides to fit like underwear
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Kids become dry in their own time. In the meantime HUGGIES DryNites Night Time Pants are designed for children to manage the bedwetting stage, helping them maintain their independence and self-esteem.
Up to 12 hours protection for an uninterrupted sleep
Discreet and slim design to disappear under pyjamas
Tailored absorbency where boys need it the most
|Huggies DryNites Size 2-4 Years||Huggies DryNites Size 4-7 Years||Huggies DryNites Size 8-15 Years||Huggies DryNites Bed Mats|
|Suitable for||13 - 20kg||17 - 30kg||27 - 57kg||DryNites Bed Mats are quick to fit, absorbent throughout the night, and easy to remove when it’s time to strip the bed. If night time accidents and disturbed sleep are a problem – let us help to minimise the mess so you can support your big kid.|
|Top tips to remember about this stage||Becoming dry at night is a progression. Even though your child may be day-time toilet trained, it is very normal for him to be having accidents at night.||Bedwetting is more common than you think. It's likely a number of his friends will have night-time accidents too.||Your support and encouragement will help your child through this stage while maintaining their confidence and self-esteem.|