Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow | Neck Pillow For Airplane Travel | Firm Adjustable Bendable and Flexible, Offers Lumbar Back Support, Ideal For Plane, Car, Train Or Home, Perfect for Kids and Sleeping
Enhance your purchase
|Item weight||1.01 Pounds|
|Item dimensions L x W x H||66 x 10.2 x 10.2 centimetres|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 👍CUSTOM SUPPORT - Unlike many travel pillows, which are fixed, our travel pillow can bend or twist to any shape to give you comfort in any position.
- 👍MULTI FUNCTIONAL - HugSnug Twist pillow is much more! Use it to support your head, chin, back, legs, when relaxing or sleeping. For adults and kids alike.
- 👍MUST HAVE TRAVEL COMPANION - This is one luxury neck pillow not to leave at home. This memory foam travel pillow moulds to any part of your body yet keeps firm for that extra support. It keeps your neck warm and wraps around giving you ultimate relaxation. When in the U Shape position the snap enclosure keeps it compact and easily fix to your luggage, also to secure around your neck.
- 👍EASILY WASHABLE - The memory foam travel pillow is covered with a removable soft, smooth and breathable fabric.
- 👍SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Your HugSnug travel pillow is backed by our manufacturer 30-day money back guarantee with a hassle free 1-year free replacement warranty so buy with confidence
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 66.04 x 10.16 x 10.16 cm; 458.13 Grams
- Date First Available : 5 August 2018
- ASIN : B07FR5P6WG
Best Sellers Rank:
9,827 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- 19 in Travel Pillows
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
❤️ HUGSNUG ❤️ Airplane Twist Travel Plane Neck Pillow.
Feel, see and experience our luxury memory foam adjustable pillow. Perfect for long distance traveling giving you perfect posture and unparalleled rest, relaxation and comfort.
- PERFECTLY DESIGNED -This twist neck pillow has a flexible, bendable, adjustable core surrounded with memory foam inner and covered with a soft and breathable material. It will twist, bend and stay in any position including a U Shape to give comfort to your neck, head, chin, back or legs. Also ideal for kids given its fully adjustable.
- QUALITY -Made from only quality materials and manufactured to the highest of standards. The memory foam travel pillow will match the contour of any part of your body to offer amazing support. It is covered with a soft, and breathable material to give maximum comfort.
- WASHABLE - Our neck pillow is easy to wash, simply remove the cover and it can be hand washed or machine washed on a cool temp.
- VERSALTILE - Our neck pillow features a button snap forming a U-shape, perfect for being used as a neck pillow to give the ultimate support. Can also be attached to bags and luggage for transport. Can bend or twist it making it ideal when up against a car or plain windows.Our product is used by adults and especially suited to children, and used to offer comfort, relieve aches, and offer pure relaxation for your neck, head, chin, back and legs. Ideal for long trips, short trips, vacations, for home, work, hotels. Take with you for airplane travel, car travel, train travel, bus travel and more.
- Pristine quality checked products
- Unparalleled customer support
- 30 day money back guarantee with 1 year free replacement warranty
Click the 'Add to Cart Button' BUY NOW, and get your own HugSnug luxury travel pillow
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased this for my husband but I know we will be fighting over it on our next flight so I am going to purchase another one. Highly recommend.
Top reviews from other countries
Update: 11/22/18 The company reached out to me pretty much right away, and sent me a new one for free since they were confident the last one was defective. I can say it definitely stays in place better than the first one. I have not had a chance to use it on my trip yet, so I will update again when I get back from my vacation. But I really appreciate the company standing behind their product
1. It arrived SUPER FAST! It arrived the next day after I ordered it. Honestly I wasnt expecting it to arrive so quick, so it caught me off guard when it did.
2. It was "friendly packaged" - have you ever noticed when you purchase some things there is so much waste involved with the packaging of the item? Come on, its a pillow, I dont think it will break in shipping. This item was in a perfectly fit (not to big not to small box) with one strip of packing paper. It was inside a clear celophane sleeve so it was clean and fresh when I took it out of the box.
3. Value - this item is moderately priced and considering how well it is made, I would say that it is an excellent buy.
Okay, onto the good stuff, my initial thoughts - this pillow is sooo soft! The firmness is perfect, not so stiff that putting it behind your head will make you look down (I have had and hate travel pillows that do that - defeats the purpose), but not so soft that your head just flops back.
I was intrigued by the fact that it was poseable, so I put it to the test. My kids participate in competitive cheer and we have to drive an hour each way 3 times a week - I figured this was the perfect opportunity to put this pillow to the test - without ending up with a crick in my neck if it was a total flop. I made my husband drive and before we were 10 minutes down the road I was ASLEEP! I didnt even realize I was tired, but it was so comfortable and easy to pose in just the right position.
I would recommend this pillow to anyone who is taking a long (or short) road trip, a flight, or even just sitting on an uncomfortable couch. I will be purchasing one of these for each of my family for our road trips this year (or else Im afraid they will steal mine!)