Hudson Essentials Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons Set - Stackable Set with Spout (11 Piece Set)
|Price:||+ $12.59 Delivery|
- Complete set of 11: includes 1/8, 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, 1 cup and 1/4 tsp ,1/2 tsp, 1 tsp, 1 tbsp – premium stainless steel measuring cups and spoons set
- Stack-able design allows each piece to nest inside another, allowing you to store them in any drawer, cabinet or cupboard
- Premium food-grade 18/8 stainless steel will never rust or corrode, you can throw them wash in the dishwasher for quick and easy cleanup
- These measuring cups are built to last a lifetime, they are rust proof, corrosion proof, and chemical resistant
- Features stamped measurements on the handle and outside of each cup. Partial stamped measurements on the interior of each cup.
Amazon Global Store
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon didn't list the "spoons only" version of these Hudson spoons in the many pages I shopped, so I bought this set and will give a way the nice cups or at least move the unlikely 1/8, 2/3 and 3/4 cups to another overflow drawer. I'd rather have the 2T spoon that comes with the spoons only version.
They do not need to be wrapped in plastic.
However, not only are they wrapped in plastic, each individual item is wrapped in plastic.
It defies reason. It defies logic. It is a dedication to destroying the ocean.
I can’t even review the product itself because I can’t get past the truly upsetting wanton waste.
I hope someone at the manufacturer reads this, resolves the situation, and gets a hold of me, so that I can edit my review to a 4 or a 5.
It's a shame that the seller can't just send us the missing teaspoon to save all the shipping back and forth.