|Product Dimensions||6.35 x 6.35 x 21.59 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Model Number||FW0016|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||Power Wood Lathes|
|Item Weight||453 g|
Howard FW0016 Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner, Beeswax & Orange Oil, 16-Ounce
Enhance your purchase
|Item volume||473 Millilitres|
|Unit count||16 Fl Oz|
|Item weight||16 Ounces|
About this item
- Prevent drying and deterioration of all wood finishes
- Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster and protect with a coating of natural waxes
- Use to maintain the restored finish after using Howard Restor-A-Finish
- Enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- This product contains Petroleum Distillate. Can be combustible. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. Keep out of reach of children.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Use Feed-N-Wax to preserve wood finishes and keep the finish from drying out and cracking. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce natural oils to keep the wood from drying out, while leaving behind a protective coating of Brazilian carnauba wax and beeswax. Feed-N-Wax may be used every month or so, or whenever the finish looks faded or dry. It enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain of all woods, finished or unfinished, by using the power of real orange oil along with the finest waxes available. Feed-N-Wax was developed to be the perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish when you want to maintain and preserve the beauty of your restored finish.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 January 2018
Feels unfair to give 1 star but I can’t review it but I’m sure it’s really good, certainly thick consistency in the bottle. Amazon should not be showing similar items that are not similar at all!