Other Sellers on Amazon
Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer – no Kindle device required. Learn more
Read instantly on your browser with Kindle Cloud Reader.
Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app.
Enter your mobile phone or email address
By pressing ‘Send link’, you agree to Amazon's Conditions of Use.
You consent to receive an automated text message from or on behalf of Amazon about the Kindle App at your mobile number above. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message and data rates may apply.
How to Win Friends and Influence People Paperback – 19 December 2016
|New from||Used from|
Enhance your purchase
Frequently bought together
About the Author
- Publisher : HarperCollins AU (19 December 2016)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 304 pages
- ISBN-10 : 146075266X
- ISBN-13 : 978-1460752661
- Dimensions : 13 x 1.9 x 20 cm
- Customer Reviews:
About the author
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are some great ideas and skills that have been covered, explained by various examples.
Overall, I would strongly recommend this book for pretty much anyone.
Top reviews from other countries
1. I started accepting each kind of person, even when I don't like his/her behaviour.
2. My mindset about the society is changed
3. Now I take different approach in dealing with people and there is improvement in handling ones perspective.
4. I had anger issue before and now that behaviour is withering.
5. Helped me in improving communication and relationships
The book is very important for self improvement and the explanation of every lesson is with a lot of examples. I have read every chapter nearly 3 times.
Reviewed in India on 2 October 2018