Other Sellers on Amazon
Follow the Author
How to Teach English Book and DVD Pack Paperback – 28 February 2007
Enhance your purchase
This straightforward, highly readable handbook is an essential introduction to the theory and practice of teaching English. It examines a variety of teaching methods based on the author's extensive experience in the classroom and with teachers in training. The book offers ideas on lesson planning and textbook use that can be put into practice immediately.
- Ideal for new or inexperienced teachers and candidates for the CELTA exam
- Practical coverage of specific methods, lesson planning, using textbooks and coping with the unexpected!
- Includes a clear introduction to describing language so that you can understand and use technical words relating to grammar and pronunciation
- Appendices on equipment, further reading and phonetic symbols for ease of reference.
- New glossary to explain teaching terms
- DVD with classroom demonstrations of core classroom techniques
- New chapter on testing
- ASIN : 1405853093
- Publisher : Pearson; 1st edition (28 February 2007)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 288 pages
- ISBN-10 : 9781405853095
- ISBN-13 : 978-1405853095
- Dimensions : 18.8 x 1.78 x 24.38 cm
- Best Sellers Rank: 138,663 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- Customer Reviews: