What sets this international bestseller — over 250,000 copies sold — apart from all the other retirement books is its holistic approach to the fears, hopes, and dreams that people have about retirement. This one-of-a-kind guide goes way beyond the numbers that is often the main focus of most retirement planning books.
The key to creating an active and fulfilling retirement involves a great deal more than having adequate financial resources; it also encompasses all other aspects of life - interesting leisure activities, creative pursuits, physical well-being, mental well-being, great friends, and solid social support.
International bestselling author and prosperity life coach Ernie J. Zelinski guides you to:
* Gain courage to take early retirement — in fact, the earlier the better.
* Put money in proper perspective so that you don't need a million dollars to retire.
* Generate purpose in your retirement life with meaningful creative pursuits.
* Follow your dreams instead of someone else's.
* Utilize his innovative "The Get-a-Life Tree" for choosing retirement activities that resonate with your soul.
* Create your own "Ultimate Life Adventure List" to help you have an exciting retirement.
* Take charge of your mental, physical, and spiritual health.
* Better envision your retirement goals — including where you want to live.
* Above all, make your retirement years the best time of your life.
In short, the retirement wisdom in this book will prove to be much more important than how much money you have saved. "How to Retire Happy Wild, and Free" helps readers create an active, satisfying, and happy retirement in a way such that they don't need a million dollars to retire.
As a bonus, this ebook edition has a bit more content than the print edition, a few more images, some new inspirational quotations about retirement, several interesting letters from readers of the print edition, as well as links to the retirement resources mentioned in the book.
"How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free" is optimistic, practical, humorous, and provocative AND comprehensively addresses the many issues impacting individuals as they think about their retirement.”
— Nancy Conroy, Association of Retirement Planners