Amazon #1 bestseller in Children's Computers & Technology: Internet and Children's Money & Savings
Kids Can Make Money Blogging Too!
Most kids are online, yet they can fall victim to cyberbullies. Since the teen unemployment rate hit its highest in January 2013, parents and kids are looking for other options. Why not tackle these two problems through Kid Blogging!?
Since Your Kids Are Already Online, Wouldn't It Be Great If They Become Kidpreneurs Too?
- January 2013's unemployment rate for ages 16-24 was 17.6% -- the highest rate ever!
- 43% of students in grades 5-12 want to be entrepreneurs (Gallup poll January 2013)
- 93% of teens (12-17) go online
- 1 in 3 teens (12-17) have experienced online harassment
Benefits of Kids Learning How to Make Money Blogging
- 2013 study shows that kids who set goals and set a budget are less in debt as adults
- The study also shares that kids who work for money helps to establish better money management skills
- Creating a Kid Blogging Team with an adult blogger helps create an Internet Safer environment to learn and prosper. Blogging right helps prevent cyberbullying
- Kids can learn crticial STEM skills that are in high demand today! [STEM = Science, Technology, Engineering and Math]
13 Year Old Professional Kid Blogger Shares All Her Secrets
JuJu Sabra has been making money from her blogs since she was 10 years old. Now, 13 years old, she owns and manages over two-dozen blogs with her two younger sisters.
Presently in its 4th edition, this 95+ page book is completely updated to help kids start blogging safely for fun and profit today!
Scroll up and grab your copy now!
tags: how to make money blogging, make money blogging, kid blog, kids money, kid business, kid make money online, kid computers