- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 5 hours and 53 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Random House Audiobooks
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 3 January 2019
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07B3ZZVSX
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 22,630 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)
How to Grow a Baby and Push It Out Audiobook – Unabridged
©2017 Clemmie Hooper (P)2018 Random House Audiobooks
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have been following the author for quite some time on instagram and I know wonderful she is as a mother and midwife so I'm ...8 May 2018
Format: PaperbackVerified Purchase
I have only just found out that im pregnant so I really look forward to getting into this book once im past my third trimester. I have been following the author for quite some time on instagram and I know wonderful she is as a mother and midwife so I'm excited to get information from someone that knows her stuff. Mind you some of the information is different to what it is in Australia but you get the drift. I have ordered her new book How To Grow A Baby Journal and have been watching the post like a hawk!
15 August 2017
Format: Kindle EditionVerified Purchase
I definitely recommend every mum to be buys this book. It doesn't gloss over the important parts, and makes fun the awkward moments that can happen. It's made me feel better about my pregnancy and I definitely feel ready now!
Look for similar items by category
- Audible > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Audible > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Audible > Parenting & Relationships > Parenting
- Audible > Self-Help
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Parenting & Family > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Books > Family & Lifestyle > Self-Help
- Books > Health, Fitness & Nutrition > Women's Health > Pregnancy & Childbirth
- Books > Textbooks & Study Guides