You don't need to own a Kindle device to enjoy Kindle books. Download one of our FREE Kindle apps to start reading Kindle books on all your devices.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
|Digital List Price:||$1.06|
Save $1.06 (100%)
How I Found the Write Path: A Compilation of Letters Kindle Edition
Kindle Monthly Deals
New deals each month starting at $1.49. Learn more
Customers who bought this item also bought
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta) (May include reviews from Early Reviewer Rewards Program)
I like this book because it's like having a coach at your elbow, supporting your best decisions and steering you away from things that, in your heart, you probably know are a waste of time. In some ways, this book is like having a trusted support group available 24/7.
You can't beat the price, and I heartily recommend this book for writers at any level of experience.
A batch of heartfelt letters written by authors. Really unique. I doubt you'll find another collection like this in a hurry...
These are some points that captured my attention:
1. The three P's - patience, perseverance, passion.
2. Write down your ideas, you WILL forget them later.
3. Practice creative altruism - it's all about supporting others, and in doing so you're supporting yourself too.
4. Schedule time for writing.
5. Celebrate every milestone, no matter how big or small.
6. Distance from your manuscript lends a fresh perspective.
7. Economize your words.
8. Find out what doesn't work, so that you can work out what does.
9. Go to conferences. Network. Mingle.
10.Yes, you are running a business even when you think you're not.
11. A writer must read, read, read.
12. Backlist is everything.
...a printed copy of these points pasted above my computer is a good idea...don't you think?