At 350 pages on really glossy paper you definitely get your money's worth. I don't draw but I got this for someone who does, who immediately said "I'll definitely be using this." It starts off for the very beginner, and shows several different approaches, urging you to "find your voice" amidst its instructions. You still have to put in the work, it doesn't promise "be a great artist in just five minutes!" or anything like that. but if you're willing to put in the work & time, this book has lots of advice and instruction.
I like too that it has a couple different approaches to each of its projects, to encourage people to try different ways of doing things. It helps you draw people, places, object, animals, food, etc. So most likely you'll find something in here of interest and with all these pages and tips, you could use it for years.
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Fox Chapel (1 December 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1620082950
- ISBN-13: 978-1620082959
- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1.9 x 25.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 160,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)