- Hardcover: 688 pages
- Publisher: Collins (6 October 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0007172303
- ISBN-13: 978-0007172306
- Product Dimensions: 13.6 x 3.8 x 25.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.5 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
How to Do Just About Everything Hardcover – 6 Oct 2003
|New from||Used from|
|Hardcover, 6 Oct 2003||
‘Perfect solutions to common problems’
‘Just in time for Christmas: For the person who has everything but doesn’t have a clue about what to do with it’
News & Observer
From the Back Cover
Clear instructions on how to do just about anything... even if it had never occurred to you to do them in the first place.
• Keep a dozen red roses fresh.
• Clean grout without scrubbing.
• Make a basic vinaigrette.
• Make dreadlocks.
• Read your date’s body language.
• Treat your dog’s separation anxiety.
The eHow team knows how to do just about everything, and in this comprehensive reference book it shares its expertise with you. From pets to home improvement, sport to survival guide, here are 1,001 solutions explaining clearly how to get the job done -- and done well.
For every task there are clear step-by-step instructions, helpful tips and warnings, and useful lists of things you will need to complete each task. There are also practical checklists, charts and calendars.
Warning: This book is seriously addictive.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|