|Color||Clear (x2), Light Blue (x2), Green and Red|
|Package Dimensions||26.4 x 24.8 x 3 cm; 850 Grams|
|Item Weight||850 g|
Reusable Silicone Food Storage Bags by HouseHoldHelpers [6 x 1000ml] with Bonus Silicone Stretch Lids! Leakproof and Airtight Seal. for Freezer, Oven, Dishwasher and Microwave.
- ✔ ECOFRIENDLY MATERIALS: HouseHoldHelpers Silicone food storage bags are made of 100% FDA approved food grade silicone. They can be placed in extreme high and low temperatures, when storing or preparing foods. These bags contain NO BPA, BPS, PVC, PHTHALATES, PLASTIC, LATEX & PETROLEUM and are completely safe for you and your family!
- ✔ EXTREMELY MULTIPURPOSE: Our Silicone food storage bags are freezer, oven, fridge, grill, microwave, stove, fridge and dishwasher safe, making it easy to prepare and store all types of foods and liquids. Value pack of 6 x 1000ml Silicone Food Storage Bags mean that you will never run out of food storage for your family. Whether its storing leftovers, taking a sandwich to work or preparing a meal, our food storage bags will always come in handy.
- ✔ REPLACE SINGLE USE FOOD STORAGE CONTAINERS: Save money by replacing single use plastic containers with our Silicone Food Storage bags. We look forward to you becoming one of our ecofriendly conscious customers!
- ✔ AIRTIGHT PLASTIC SEAL: Seal in the freshness of your food with our airtight plastic seals on each bag. Forget about food storage containers leaking through your pantry or fridge, with our leak proof silicone food storage bags.
- ✔ 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: At HouseHoldHelpers We Value Our Customers and Stand Behind our Products 100% of the time. Which is why we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with our product for any reason.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
HouseHoldHelpers Reusable silicone food bag are designed to save money, time and the environment!
Freeze & cook food, store in the fridge & warm up in the SAME REUSABLE SILICONE BAG!
BENEFITS TO USING OUR BAGS:
- Durable - Thick silicone doesn’t break with heavy daily use.
- Practical - Soft & foldable can be stored flat in drawers, Dishwasher safe.
- Eco Friendly - Reusable, have a positive effect on the environment by using our bags.
- Accurate - Use measurement markings & the max line to mix the ingredients
Useful for all types of foods!
Fruit & veggies, cheese, ready & pre-cooked meals, meat, fish, smoothie ingredients, Sandwiches, Organic baby snacks, Picnic, camping supplies, Pet, cat & dog food on-the-go.
Best alternative to zip lock bags!
The eco-friendly & recyclable food grade silicone is ideal. The air-tight sealer locks in flavour while allowing you to store liquid foods to high capacity. The best substitute for plastic, ziplock bags, sous vide & meal prep bags!
Material: Food grade silicone
Size: 240mm x 192mm
Capacity: 1000ml (1L)
Package Includes: 6 x 1000ml (1L) Bags with removable plastic sealers. 2 x Silicone Stretch Lids.
Bags are suitable for temperatures: -20ºC ~ 245ºC
Sealers are suitable for temperatures: -60ºC ~ 80ºC
ALWAYS REMOVE SEALER BEFORE PUTTING BAG IN MICROWAVE OR OVEN.
Love your silicone bags or your money back!
CLICK "ADD TO CART" ABOVE TO START USING THESE BAGS IN YOUR HOME!
As Each bag is used, the stiffness of the sealer will decrease, making them easier to use. We recommend applying a small amount of oil to the seal upon opening. It is very important to remove the sealer from each bag before placing in the oven or in high temperatures.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These did not open as described on the enclosed information card.
Upon unpacking.it took several hours to open just a few. They failed to open by hand, immersion in hot water and heating in the microwave oven.
The final attempt of using boiling water we managed to open just three of the six.
One ruptured because one side was vulcanised at the insignia and now has a hole.
I have not tried to open the remaining three.
As far as the intended purpose of the product, I am doubtful based upon the difficulty to open them packets.I
I would not re order these nor would I recommend them.
immersion in hot water, heating in m
If they are that flimsy, how could they go for real use? Also, I had not quite realised, these pouches were going to be very difficult to clean properly, since they are essentially a set of fancy zip-loc bags.
I would give this manufacturer a miss.
I bought them for a long distance wilderness trip to store preprepared food and they are perfect. They take up little more space than the food in them allowing me to pack more into my tiny fridge.
The pouches are bulkier than I expected compared to the amount of content you can fit.