This is a good book for a rainy day on the couch. A self-absorbed guy makes billions, completely detaches himself emotionally from his series of wives and kids, and fills his days with business and sex. His kids are screwed up, even unto the next generation. And they all sue each other.
Crazy people with more money than brains, and little connection to life as most people live it. Kind of a fun read.
I believe it first came out in 1984. No photos in the Kindle version.
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: Bloomsbury Reader; Reprint edition (7 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1448217520
- ISBN-13: 978-1448217526
- Product Dimensions: 14.7 x 3.6 x 20 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 83,609 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)