2 Hounds Design Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package with Leash, Small, 5/8-Inch Wide, Black
|Price:||+ $10.64 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Size||S (Pack of 1)|
|Brand||2 Hounds Design|
|Product Dimensions||27.94 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 190 Grams|
About this item
- The Freedom No-Pull Harness design minimizes or eliminates pulling, neck strain, and the chance of escape. Recommended by trainers as the "ultimate in flexibility, control, and training.
- Comfortable and durable. The Freedom harness has a soft Swiss velvet lining on the strap that goes behind the legs to help prevent rubbing, chaffing and sores.
- The harness can be used for discouraging pulling when attached to the front or for exercise when attached to the back.
- Reduces pulling, the patented action loop sits at the back of the dog between the shoulders allowing your dog to walk in a straight line without twisting or straining.
- Dual Connection makes it easy to walk your dog!
Product detailsSize Name:S (Pack of 1)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 27.94 x 12.7 x 6.35 cm; 190 Grams
- Date First Available : 21 September 2018
- Manufacturer : 2 Hounds Design
- ASIN : B07BGJC7SX
- Item Model Number : 818557022068
- Best Sellers Rank: 1,248 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Makes Walking Fun! The 5/8" wide harness will help you walk your dog in a safe way! Includes a leash! Help guide your dog with a durable and secure leash that fits perfectly on the harness. Fits Great! To measure for the harness, use a soft measuring tape (or a piece of string) and measure all the way around the LARGEST part of your dog's chest (right behind the front legs). Choose the SMALLEST size that fits within that measurement. So, for example, if your dog has a 28" chest, we recommend the size Medium for the best fit. If the measurement is 24 inches, we recommend the Small, rather than the Medium. All of our products are Made in the USA! This Harness is 5/8 inch wide, which is meant for Smaller breed dogs such as Italian Greyhounds, Whippets, JRTs, etc. If you are looking for the 1 inch wide Martingale Harness for larger dogs, please visit the 1" inch harnesses.
1 x Freedom No-Pull Dog Harness Training Package with Leash, Black, Small (5/8-Inch Wide)
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
** 1 year later: still using this harness, still pleased with it. To reduce the possibility of an unpleasant rodeo (we have a porcupine living nearby) I coupled this with a Halti. The Halti has done wonders to slow the big dog down, but I still use the harness to maintain control. An excellent combo.
& prevents pulling;
& double leash works great;
& very difficult to adjust. Had to take off, adjust, put on, for multiple times;
& not sturdy at belly. The belly strap has velvet cover which I appreciate. But the webbings underneath is thinner- guess you can’t add velvet to normal webbings, it would be too thick to go thru the hooks. The velvet is a bit frilly before we use it.
& the colour is WAY OFF! The neon orange is a very dark construction cone colour but the velvet part is a pumpkin colour. The 2 do not match at all, but on the website you can’t tell. The turquoise is actually a very bright blue, between pool blue and royal blue. Not like the picture at all.
& too heavy! The 1 inch set is so heavy almost ridiculous.
Bottom line, it’s still a good harness but can be made better.
The only complaint I have is that latches make pretty loud rattling/clicking sound when the dog walks. This is because buckles are just a little bit too wide and clips wobble inside. I have fixed it by wrapping two layers of thin strips of black electric tape along the grove inside and around the upper part of the buckle. Still would be better if they have fixed this in their next model.
Also besides the metal parts there are no any dedicated reflective materials. It would be nice to have some reflective strips on the sides.
If you would want to use it for training with the dual pull system keep in mind that the leash together with metal carabiners is quite heavy. It seems heavier than the harness itself. If you have a small sized bulldog or any other brachycephalic breed, you might want to use another leash to reduce the unnecessary strain on your dog, especially in hot weather.
Reviewed in Canada on 13 March 2020