|Number of Pieces||1|
|Remote Control Included?||No|
|Release date||1 November 2019|
|Mfg Recommended age||6 - 12 years|
|Item Model Number||GLC96|
|Product Dimensions||30 x 50.01 x 57.99 cm; 498.95 Grams|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $13.51 delivery
Hot Wheels GLC96 Track Builder Triple Loop Stunt Loops 1:64 scale Vehicles
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||30 x 50 x 58 centimetres|
|Item Weight||1.1 Pounds|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Track Builder Unlimited Triple Loop Kit is the ultimate triple loop threat first ever triple loop stunt
- Multi-use pieces for nearly endless combinations unlock creativity The set is an epic 20-inches tall for big-time fun
- Build a gravity drop or make a daredevil jump and connect to other track builder sets for amped up challenges with friends
- The Triple Loop Kit folds for simple storage or taking on-the-go for fun with friends, includes one Hot Wheels vehicle
- Compatible with other Hot Wheels track sets for building out epic stunts and a world of racing play
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hot Wheels Track Builder delivers unlimited experimental building with the innovative Triple Loop Kit plus kids imagination Three graduated sized stunt loops make kids track builds 3 times cooler with the first-ever triple loop stunt with amped up jump stunts to keep the thrills challenging Multi-use pieces can be used in nearly endless combinations to unlock creativity. Easy storage and simple portability for on-the-go fun with friends. The Triple Loop Kit includes one Hot Wheels vehicle. Each sold separately, subject to availability.
From the manufacturer
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
However, this set is excellent; they'll quite happily just play with it for 30+ minutes - with a setup time of 2 minutes (after you've initially built it the first time) each time you want to get it out. You can also add it to other sets which is great if we want to build a big track.
We've had no problems getting most of their cars to whizz through the triple loops - there are a few heavier ones that won't do the loops but not too many.
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 30 October 2020