The storyline for this book has been well thought through and is different from what I was expecting.
It took me a while to get into the main characters, other than Ida, who is a victim, and the most interesting and has depth of character.
What I didn't expect and didn't like was the graphic detailed description of the murders. I would say the book should be described as horror, rather than psychological thriller. Which is why I've only given 3 stars.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 6 hours and 9 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Brilliance Audio
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 4 January 2017
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B01N0XJY5R
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 126,047 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)