Honstek K8 Portable Bluetooth Wireless Speakers with Touch Control, 10W Output Power with Enhanced Bass, Built-in Mic for Hands-Free Calling, 3.5 mm Audio Port for Computer, 8 Hours Playtime
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfilment centres, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you will especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Delivery.
- Tech Touch control: Sensitive touch offers you funny control. Gently touching with your fingertip easily achieve switching the mode, volume control and taking/ending the calls.
- Dynamic Stereo Sound: The Speaker packs the power of Hi-fidelity, room-filling surround sound in the compact, elegantly portable speaker with super clear mids and highs.
- Modern Simplified Design: The Modem Simplism Style is designed for the modern young people. You will know how to use it when taking the first eye.
- Multiple Functions: Multiple interfaces allow the music to be played through Bluetooth, micro SD/TF card and FM radio. The built-in aux connector makes it easy to plug-and-play from any device.
- What You Get: Honstek Premium Stereo Bluetooth Speaker, Micro USB cable, 3.5mm audio cable, welcome guide, our lifetime friendly customer service.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I bought this for a Bluetooth speaker, not the radio, but the radio isn't too bad. However, the antenna isn't very strong. It only picks up strong local stations (the furthest it picked in my location was about 30 miles away). I also test the AUX with my iPod Classic. The speaker automatically switched over when the AUX was plugged in, and the sound was just as rich with good bass.
There were some cons, but since this is marketed as a Bluetooth speaker, I didn't feel they had an impact on the rating. Expect a very tiny manual in both size and content. It covers the basic controls, how to pair, and some FAQs, but not how to use the radio or AUX features. The website doesn't offer any further instructions. (If you're reading this and want to know. Tap forward and backward to go one digit up/down, hold forward and backward to scan channels, use pause/play/answer to stop the scan.) And when it's not in use, it goes into a sleep mode after 2 minutes. It automatically detects when the AUX is plugged in, and you can't just push 'Mode' to return to Bluetooth or the radio; something to keep in mind if you utilize this feature.
It does NOT remember volume between sessions, and there's no volume level indicator, so every time you turn it on you have to adjust it with the imprecise touch controls. Additionally, the glow is VERY bright and detectable in the dark with my eyes closed. The sound is pretty good, but I'll be returning it for the aforementioned reasons.
It's also surprisingly heavy for its size, which might be a problem if you get it for travel.