This book was alright. I was looking for something that would be a bit more of a tourist guide, to introduce you to some of the difference in customs. This book is more for the person who will be living in Hong Kong or conducting a lot of business there. So, not a complete waste, it just depends on what you need it for.
That being said, I was able to easily skim-read it to find a couple of things that were worthwhile. But, given the choice, I wouldn't buy the book again.
- Paperback: 267 pages
- Publisher: Blacksmith Books (22 January 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9881900247
- ISBN-13: 978-9881900241
- Product Dimensions: 13.2 x 1.4 x 19.9 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 93,279 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)