Honeywell Honeywell Programmable Thermostat, 5-2 Schedule, RTH6360D1002/E
|Price:||+ $11.62 Delivery|
- Compatible with 2 heat 2 cool conventional systems and 2 heat 1 cool heat pump systems. This thermostat is not compatible with electric baseboard heat (120-240 volts)
- 5-2 scheduling lets you create unique weekday and weekend programs, or schedule the entire 7-day week the same. And your program is retained in the thermostat in the event of a power outage
- Smart alerts provide change reminders for air filters and low batteries in your thermostat. (This thermostat requires 2 AA batteries which are not included)
Amazon Global Store
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
- Model Number: RTH630D
- Product Dimensions (WxDxH): 5.36 x 1.08 x 3.86 Inches
- Requires 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Does Not work with electric baseboard heat (120-240 V)
- Short cycle protection
- Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature display
- Auto change from heat to cool
- Flexible programming: 5-2 day or 1-week programming
Honeywell RTH6360D 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat
Easily schedule the thermostat so that your system will meet your temperature and comfort needs for the week, or for weekdays and weekends. The use of Smart Response Learning will allow this thermostat to learn your preferred heating/cooling cycle times to deliver precision temperature when it's needed.
By adjusting the selected temperature through scheduling while you're away or asleep, you'll be in a position to reduce overall energy consumption. When used as directed, this feature can help save money on your energy bills. The Honeywell 5-2 Day Programmable Thermostat features an easy to read backlit display that will allow for instant accessibility at a glance.
- Large backlit display shows current room temperature and set point temperature simultaneously
- Smart response learning - learns your heating/cooling cycle times to deliver the right temperature when you want it.
- Filter Change Reminder - keep your heating/cooling system operating at peak performance
- Includes change reminders for filters and low batteries
- Temporary and permanent hold settings
- Real-time clock automatically adjusts for daylight saving time
- Program is retained in memory in the event of a power outage
- 12 or 24-hour time display
- Includes UWP mounting system, mounting hardware and quick install guide
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
They have FOUR programmed time settings WAKE-AWAY-HOME-SLEEP. Just set the temp and start time for each range. Here's an example for cooling (times in 24 hour and temps in F but you can set for AM/PM and C):
Time periods can be set differently for each weekday but will be the same for both the weekend days. Time periods can be skipped as well (e.g. you can set it to have only HOME & SLEEP modes on weekends).
If someone changes the setting, the temperature returns to the programmed setting when the next time period is reached. Using above settings as an example, if in AWAY mode and user drops setting to 72, unit remains at 72 until HOME time period at which time temp returns to 73 and then follows the programming cycle as outlined.
The instructions are very straight forward and easy to follow. I suggest taking a picture of your existing wiring as well as writing it down to insure no mistakes. BE SURE TO TURN OFF BOTH your existing thermostat AND the BREAKER to your air handler before installing to avoid any shorts/etc. while changing wiring!
Once batteries are installed, units can be set up on bench top and then just plugged into the wiring. It was nice to have them all set up when I was ready to install rather than having to make all those adjustments on the wall.
Units come pre-programmed to "learn" how your system responds and will turn on before time periods to insure temperature setting is reached by the time period start time. This feature can be disabled if desired and the instructions identify how to do this.
Finally, units can be programmed to display a reminder to change the AC filter. The reminder can be based on run time or calendar days elapsed.
Very nice units at a reasonable price. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to get a little better control over their HVAC operation while still allowing family members to make "temporary" comfort adjustments.
Setup is fairly easy if you have the manual, so you can compare the setup codes. (My one peeve is something many manuals do: it refers users to another page to get information that could be printed in the same or less space . The manual says, "For instructions on how to enter Setup mode, see page 14." On page 14 we read, "To enter Setup mode, hold down Menu and + for five seconds."
Anyway, I installed the thermostat and the heat didn't work. After what I thought was extensive analysis, I called Honeywell customer service. The representative was very patient and helpful. We ended up demonstrating that the thermostat was fine and that the problem was elsewhere. (Ultimately, it was a broken thermostat wire in the attic--who would've thunk?
Anyway, scene 2. I recommend this very nice digital thermostat. I have it set up so the if my friend is cold, she can press plus or minus for more heat or less heat.
Good job, Honeywell.