- Product Dimensions: 25.2 x 18 x 5 cm ; 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 680 g
- Item Model Number: 5800000002
- ASIN: B019159XAM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 29 January 2018
- Customer Reviews: 90 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
914 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #9 in Jewellery Boxes
HONEY BEAR Men/Women's Cufflinks Jewelry Box - Faux Leather Display Case Storage Organizer Black, for Rings Earrings Tie Clips
- This Infinity tie clip is the perfect addition to any ensemble. Each tie clip is delicately made by hand.
- Tie clip is made of brass free from nickel,cadmium, and lead ,plated by corrosion protection steel. We gurantee great quality on all our tie clips, which can stay long-time color retention and durable.
- Length of Tie Clips (Approx):54mm. Width: 6.2mm. Size of the flag:14x7.5mmm
- Package included:1pc tie clip packaged in retail bag without box
- 90 Days Money-back Satisfaction Guarantee
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Note :Select a clip that is between 1/2 - 3/4 the width of your tie
How to wear:
1: slide both the front and back of your tie, plus the placket of your shirt into the clip.
2: Clip the tie between the 3 and 4 buttons of your shirt, or around the middle or bottom of your sternum.
3: Add a little flair by blousing the top of your tie.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
If you find this review helpful, please click on comments below. Thanks
Donc, c'est un peu une loterie. J'ai acheté la première fois et c'était super, la seconde, vraiment moche... (pour le prix) Si ça avait été 15$, j'en aurais pas fait de cas. Mais à 40$, je ne prendrai plus ce risque.