Honest to Goodness Organic Quinoa Flour, 5000 Gram
|Price:||($11.90 / kg)|
Enhance your purchase
|Ingredients||Organic Quinoa Flour|
|Brand||Honest to Goodness|
|Product Dimensions||29 x 14 x 42.5 cm; 5.08 Kilograms|
|Package weight||5.08 Kilograms|
About this item
- Certified Organic Quinoa Flour is gluten free and high in protein. It makes great pancakes and biscuits, but must be combined with gluten-rich flours when making cakes and breads that rise.
- Organic quinoa flour contains more protein than any other flour and is naturally gluten free.
- Quinoa flour adds nutrition and essential amino acids to baked goods
- Quinoa flour has a distinctive taste, it often works the best in recipes when combined with other flours.
- Specialty: GMO Free
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 29 x 14 x 42.5 cm; 5.08 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 11 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Honest to Goodness
- ASIN : B07GZMHDMJ
- Country of origin : Australia
Best Sellers Rank:
10,166 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- 89 in Whole Grains
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Quinoa Flour
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Demeter Farm Mill Organic Quinoa Flour is produced by stone milling seeds of the quinoa plant to a course, creamy colored flour with a strong nutty flavor and aroma. Quinoa flour blends well with other grain-free flours such as buckwheat and almond flour as well as bean flours like Besan flour. Try organic quinoa flour to make delicious pancakes, quinoa bread, pasta, muffins and biscuits. It an also be used as a thickening agent for sauces in place of corn flour. Organic quiNoa flour can be substituted for approximately half of the all-purpose baking flour in many recipes or completely replace wheat flour. When replacing 100% of gluten containing flours in recipes, a binding agent such as eggs needs to be added or increased. Cooking time and temperature will need to be reduced and additional moisture is required.