Honest to Goodness Organic Cacao Powder, 350g
|Price:||($3.41 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
- Certified Organic Cacao Powder is made from cold pressed, finely ground organic cacao nibs and is often considered a superfood as it is filled with quality nutrients.
- Being the less processed and more nutritious option, organic cacao powder is the perfect alternative to cocoa in baking. Simply substitute cacao in place of cocoa powder in any recipe.
- Unlike cocoa powder, cacao has not been processed at high temperatures and therefore is able to lock in its high nutrient qualities
- Product of Peru. Packed in Australia.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Product Dimensions : 15.5 x 7.5 x 24.5 cm; 360 Grams
- Date First Available : 11 October 2018
- Manufacturer : Honest to Goodness
- ASIN : B07GZL79FJ
- Country of origin : Peru
- Best Sellers Rank: 11,152 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- Customer Reviews:
Organic Cacao Powder
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Eaten and cultivated by the ancient Mayans, cacao is considered a 'superfood' that will leave you feeling happy and revitalised. It is rich in antioxidants, and contains goodness such as magnesium, calcium, copper, zinc and more. Organic cacao powder is the less processed and highly nutritious alternative to cocoa powder, which is used to make chocolate. Unlike cocoa powder, cacao has not been processed at high temperatures and therefore is able to lock in its high nutrient qualities.