- Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. After purchase you will receive an email with further information. Offer valid for a limited time only. Terms and Conditions apply.” Learn more here.
Honest to Goodness Organic Buckwheat Hulled, 1kg
|Price:||($1.00 / 100 g)|
Enhance your purchase
|Brand||Honest to Goodness|
|Package weight||1.02 Kilograms|
About this item
- Certified Organic buckwheat is a nutritious grain suitable for people who are sensitive to wheat or other gluten grains. It has a distinctive nutty flavour and can be cooked and served in a similar way to rice.
- Organic hulled buckwheat is not a grain. It is a fruit seed that is related to rhubarb. It is a suitable nutritious option for wheat or gluten sensitive people and it is popular with people limiting their grain intake.
- It is very high in manganese, which is vital for healthy bone structure, bone metabolism and helps in building essential enzymes for bones. Linked to lowering LDL or 'bad cholesterol' and is a natural source of protein and other goodness.
- Product of China. Packed in Australia.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Honest to Goodness Certified Organic buckwheat is a nutritious grain suitable for people who are sensitive to wheat or other gluten grains. It has a distinctive nutty flavour and can be cooked and served in a similar way to rice or ground into a flour. It can also be a great addition to soups, used to make tabbouleh or even a gluten-free porridge. Before cooking, buckwheat must be thoroughly rinsed under running water before cooking and any dirt or debris removed, then add one part buckwheat to two parts boiling water or broth. Bring to the boil then turn down the heat, cover and simmer for about 30 minutes.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By David on 16 August 2019