- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 7.5 x 24.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 381 g
- ASIN: B07GZL7GJ5
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 11 October 2018
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
2,139 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- #6 in Yeast Extract Spreads
Honest to Goodness Brewers Yeast, 350g
- Brewer's yeast is made from a fungus called 'Saccharomyces cerevisiae' typically used to make beer.
- Brewer's yeast is a source of B-complex vitamins, selenium, protein and chromium.
- Many mothers use brewer's yeast to make 'lactation cookies' – helping breast feeding mothers naturally produce more milk. Brewer's yeast has a slightly bitter and nutty taste - similar to Vegemite style spreads.
- Product of Estonia. Packed in Australia.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.