Harari does it again. A fantastic follow up to Sapiens.
Really enjoyed this book, but the second half is the most gripping. It offers a number of paths humanity can take into the future and to be honest all are fairly bleak.
The only point to raise with this book is that whilst Sapiens is reasonably timeless as it covers humanity from inception to modern day, Homo Deus will date fairly quickly, so I recommend reading it soon!
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: HARVILL/SECKER (19 September 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1910701882
- ISBN-13: 978-1910701881
- Product Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.4 x 23.5 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 989 g
- Average Customer Review: 50 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 90,708 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)