My wife Marilyn and I are relatively new to the "cover crop" procedure, although we have on two separate occasions planted cow pea into newly constructed raised beds. On the first occasion we turned the plants into the soil before planting our vegetable crop. I was about to turn in the second crop when I discovered this book. The crop has matured and I have harvested the peas for the next new garden. We are inthusiastic and will continue to read your books.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 2534 KB
- Print Length: 103 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Wetknee Books; 2 edition (7 December 2013)
- Sold by: Amazon Australia Services, Inc.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B1G9HOC
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Customer Reviews: 123 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #51,653 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)