|Item weight||2.39 Kilograms|
Cool & Warm Mist Tower Ultrasonic Humidifier | 1.5 Gallon Tank, 65 Hour Runtime, LCD Display, Humidity Sensor | Clean Tank Technology, Bonus DEMINERALIZATION Cartridge | HoMedics
- WARM AND COOL MISTING OPTION: The Ultrasonic Tower Humidifier by HoMedics features a warm and cool misting option. Humidify your room with a cooling mist during hot summer months or a warming misting during cold winter months. View the LCD display to even see the temperature of the mist that is being output! Adjust the intensity of the mist with the easy-to-use control buttons. Its hefty 1.5 Gallon Tank has a runtime of up to 65 hours!
- UNIQUE HIMIDIFYING FEATURES: HoMedics designed this humidifier to use ultrasonic high frequency technology to convert water into 1-5 million particles that are dispersed evenly into the air. If your room is too dry, program the humidistat to mist your space until the room reaches its set humidity level. Set its auto-off timer for 1, 2, 4 or 8 hours. It powers down when the water level gets too low. The mister even has an on/off nightlight making this a great humidifier for your toddler or baby
- CLEAN-MIST TECHNOLOGY: This sleek 20 inch tower features an ultrasonic clean-mist technology. This anti-microbial technology helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew on the tanks surface making this a great mister for anyone with allergies. The demineralization cartridge included with your purchase reduces mineral build-up caused by hard water. You’ll no longer get the “white dust” settling on your appliances and furniture. Breathe in its clean, fresh cooling or warming mist
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN: TO USE: This mister is very user-friendly. First, unplug the unit and fill the large 1.5 gallon tank and power it on. Program your humidifier to your specifications with its large, easy-to-see buttons. TO CLEAN: Use a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and lukewarm water to clean the inside of the tank. Clean the water tank every 2-3 weeks depending on usage
- WHAT’S INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE: One HoMedics Cool & Warm Mist Tower Ultrasonic Humidifier. One BONUS demineralization cartridge. One user’s manual. One year limited warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Founded in 1987, we are a trusted leader in health and wellness. Our brand is widely recognized for home massage products, and continues to be one of the leading innovators in massage technology. Additionally, we carry a full line of in-home wellness products, including air filters, humidifiers, white noise machines, fitness monitors, aroma diffusers, and more.
The HoMedics Warm and Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier uses an ultrasonic technology for whisper-quiet, visible, micro-fine mist with warm or cool mist options.
The 1.5-gallon tank is easy to remove and fill, and runs up to 65 hours per filling. Run time is calculated based on using cool water and setting the mist level between the low and medium settings. Based on the natural humidity level in your home, the temperature of water you use, and the mist level setting you choose, you may experience longer or shorter run times.
This humidifier uses ultrasonic high frequency technology to convert the water into 1-5 million super particles that are dispersed into the air evenly. It features an auto shut-off protection when tank is empty and a built-in timer up to 8 hours.
Clean-tank technology helps protect the tank from mold and mildew. LCD digital readout displays room humidity level, programmed humidity target, timer setting, mist intensity, and mist temperature.
The included HoMedics demineralization cartridge will help reduce the potential for white dust, a deposit of minerals left behind from using hard water in your humidifier. The cartridge should be replaced every 30 - 40 fillings. The cartridge may need to be replaced more often if you are using very hard water.
From the manufacturer
TotalComfort Humidifier Plus
Keep your environment hydrated with the The HoMedics TotalComfort Humidifier Deluxe .It uses an ultrasonic technology for whisper-quiet, visible, micro-fine mist with warm or cool mist options.
- Easy to remove and fill 1.5 gallon tank
- Choose warm or cool mist
- Runs up to 65 hours per filling
- LCD digital display
- Built-in timer, up to 8 hours
- Built-in on/off nightlight and auto shut-off protection when tank is empty
Whisper quiet operation, night light on/off and auto-off timer combine to make this humidifier convenient for night time use.
Customize mist temperature and easily read out your settings from the LCD digital display. Select cool mist during dry, hot summer months or warm mist during cold winter months to help you breath easier and prevent chapped skin.
CLEAN TANK TECHNOLOGY
Clean Tank technology helps protect the tank from mold and mildew while the demineralization cartridge reduces white dust caused by high mineral content in water.
HoMedics is committed to helping you create a healthy home environment to relax your body, de-stress your mind, and simplify your life. Founded in 1987, we are a trusted leader in health and wellness. Our brand is widely recognized for home massage products and continues to be the leading innovator in massage technology. Additionally, we carry a full line of in-home wellness products, including air filters, humidifiers, white noise machines, aroma diffusers, and more.
|5 star 62% (62%)||62%|
|4 star 2% (2%)||2%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 21% (21%)||21%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
Cons: We ran into a problem of it dripping water out onto the table that it was sitting on. So far it has only happened once. We are not sure if it was slightly un-level or if we had it running too high and caused condensation to collect and eventually drip down on the table.
No problems, works every time.
My previous humidifier was a different brand and had to be refilled every night.
This one is great. goes 3-4 days before refilling and that's pretty good for here in Phoenix, AZ.
I recommend it !!