This book is tough to read, especially if you don't know anything about architecture. But with a tough path ahead of me, I appreciate the thoroughness of the text. Well-presented photos along with these text makes for an interesting read. I have only read up to chapter 3, and I am already excited to learn more about the history of architecture.
The vendor I got mine from was also very quick in the mailing process.
- Paperback: 736 pages
- Publisher: Laurence King; 1 edition (1 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780675976
- ISBN-13: 978-1780675978
- Product Dimensions: 19.7 x 4.4 x 23.8 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.8 Kg
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 40,560 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)