Aliens are expected to look and behave differently to humans and the culture in this one is definetly male dominant.
My issue with it is that once the heroine gets the male character to understand "love" as we know it, he's suddenly behaving utterly human and in a few pages they change an entire alien culture into doing things the earth way.
This is utterly ridiculous. We can't even get other humans to behave in a civilised manner, so for this book to suddenly change another world into Happy Clappy Land is preposterous. So it's two stars from because that annoyed me.
- Audible Audiobook
- Listening Length: 7 hours and 58 minutes
- Program Type: Audiobook
- Version: Unabridged
- Publisher: Taylor Vaughn
- Audible.com.au Release Date: 28 May 2019
- Whispersync for Voice: Ready
- Language: English, English
- ASIN: B07S9WX1D4
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 12,773 in Audible (See Top 100 in Audible)