- Paperback: 308 pages
- Publisher: Michael Hanrahan Publishing; 2nd edition edition (24 October 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 099420731X
- ISBN-13: 978-0994207319
- Product Dimensions: 14.8 x 1.6 x 21 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 399 g
- Customer Reviews: 4 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 92,509 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
From Hire to Fire & Everything In Between: Managing the employee life cycle - hire, manage, wellbeing & exit Paperback – 24 October 2018
|New from||Used from|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
“There is no doubt that managing people is the hardest part of running a small business. It is complicated, challenging and changing. Natasha Hawker has written a book to demystify managing people, and delivered it in a way that makes sense, it is hugely practical and a must read for any business owner.”
- Andrew Griffiths, Australia’s #1 Small Business & Entrepreneurial Author
“ From Hire to Fire and Everything in Between should come with your ABN as a handout. I wish this book was around when I started in business, it would have saved me a lot of heartache."
- Angela Vithoulkas, CEO VIVO CAFГ GROUP - Small Business Owner & Advocate
About the Author
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Natasha Hawker's book shows you how you can turn this headache and 'liability' into your greatest asset. If you are like me and turn cynical when businesses say 'our people are our greatest asset' then this book will show you the truth or creating employee assets and the power this gives you to grow your business.
Not only that, it's a great read! Witty, insightful and with a great balance between technical detail and a real world view of being a business owner.
Buy it, read it and keep it with you at all times, it's a lifesaver.