Hirate Women Knit Sweater Puff Long Sleeve Sweater Crewneck Cardigan Loose fit Pullover Leopard Sweater
- 🍒Size Chart : Small: Bust 39.4'' , Sleeve 19.7'' , Length 25.2'' ; Medium: Bust 40.9'' , Sleeve 20'' , Length 25.6''; Large: Bust 43.3'' , Sleeve 20.5'' , Length 26''; XL: Bust 44.9'' , Sleeve 20.9'' , Length 26.4''; 2XL: Bust 46.5'' , Sleeve 21.3'' , Length 26.8'' ;
- 🍓Features: Crew Neck, Puff Sleeve, Leopard style, Loose Fit, Knitted Fabric, Oversized Sweater Tops
- 🥂This Knit sweater pullover blouse great for Casual Daily, Party, Work, Wedding, Valentine's Day, Cocktail, Vacation, Thanksgiving, Nightclub and Homecoming in Autumn Winter and Spring
- 🍹Update your wardrobe this season with our knitted jumper. Add a touch of glamour by pairing with a shorts and ankle boots, perfect for drinks with friends
- 💰Size Attention: S/M/L/XL/XXL (Please ignore Amazon size chart and notice our size chart in the PICTURE or product DESCRIPTION before buy it). A thoughtful sweater for your wife, girlfriend, female friends, and an ideal gift choice in Thanksgiving Day, Christmas, New Year present.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
|5 star 68% (68%)||68%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 4% (4%)||4%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
The material is a bit less loose than pictured, but quite soft. It looks well constructed, but it might be a bit fragile. I already washed it once and it survived perfectly (gently cycle + air dry on a hanger). But after wearing it a couple of times, I noticed it's fairly easy to pull threads. Will have to be mindful.
The print is slightly different than pictured (there is no brown in the spots as suggested by the pics). It's more green on green with the black spots. But it's still really cute.
I normally wear M/L (mostly L) and I ordered an XL to be on the safe side. It fits perfectly! I am 5.6 ft tall and the sweater is long enough to cover my lower back (so many of those sweaters end up being too short, but this one won't let you show skin when bending over).