|Package Dimensions||16.8 x 16.4 x 9.2 cm; 850 Grams|
|Item Weight||850 g|
72 Colors Dual Tip Brush Pens Highlighter Art Markers 0.4mm Fine Liners & Brush Tip Watercolor Pen Set for Adult and Kids Coloring Books Bullet Journal, Calligraphy, Hand Lettering, Note Taking GC-72B
Enhance your purchase
- ★COLORS AND FUNCTION:72 vibrant colors including all the primary colors that artists need for drawing lines & details, painting, sketching, highlighting, journaling, signing, illustration, doodling, hand lettering, shading, rendering, manga and more. Ideal for professional fine art, adult coloring book and crafts.
- ★DUAL TIP DESIGN:0.4 mm fine tip for detailed outlining and fine lines, 1-2 mm nylon fiber brush tip for shading and coloring. Artists love to use GC Quill dual tipped marker pen because of its accurate line control, superior color blending and the flexibility of a smooth pen stroke. Clean thick or thin lines can be achieved with ease.
- ★HIGH QUALITY ARTISTS BUSH PENS:Marker pens are made of strong pigments allowing you to draw at least 300 meters. Loved worldwide by hobbyists, art lovers, fans of adult coloring books etc. Now your work will be suitable for framing.
- ★ACID FREE, NON-TOXIC AND ODORLESS:Water-based non-toxic liquid markers with fiber tips can last long time use. The ink is Acid-Free & Non-Toxic and Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- ★100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE:If inoperable, damaged, leaked or if does not satisfy your expectation, please feel free to contact us, we will offer free replacement or full refund
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
GC Pro Dual Tip Brush Art Marker Pens have a versatile and flexible nylon fiber brush tip on one end that creates medium or bold strokes by simply changing brush pressure. The fine tip on the other end is for smooth straight lines or writing. They are the highly pigmented colors you're missing in your collection. They are built with dual tips that are fine and broad to allow you to be creative with a variety of vibrant color options. It works well with no skipping or ink flow issue. The ink dries fast and doesn't smudge and is acid-free & non-toxic. It conforms to ASTM D-4236. 72 vibrant colors including all the primary colors that artists need for drawing lines & details, painting, sketching, journaling, signing, illustrations, doodling, hand lettering, shading, rendering, manga and more. The colorless blender allows you to blend it with darker colors to create your own customized colors! Flexible Brush Tip GC Pro Dual Brush Pens are available in 72 brilliant colors! Use the flexible brush tip like a paintbrush to color quickly and create fine to broad strokes. The nylon brush tip retains its tip stroke after stroke! Fine Tip At the other end of each Dual Brush Pen is the fine tip for consistent thin lines. Strong and unmashable, the fine tip is perfect for adding colorful details and journaling. Important Notes: 1. For optimal performance please ensure the marker caps are secure when they are not in use. 2. Please do not pull the cap directly and roughly, since the different air pressure inside and outside the caps may lead the ink to leak out. Specifications: -Weight: 1.1pounds -Pen Size: 6.3 inch long -Package Demission: 6.4 x 6.2x 3.54 inches -Color: 72 colors -Package Includes:72 x Marker Pen This is the perfect gift for arts and crafts, designs etc. fit for artists.adults.students.and kids.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The actual quality was in my opinion substandard.
Colours bleed and not an ideal representation of the lid.
Pigments are dull and not as effective
I would recommend sticking to tombow or other name brands.
You get what u pay for I suppose.
I agree with the other reviews that the tips feel a bit loose but that hasn't been an issue so far with standard use. This fits the bill for a quick and easy budget kit.