High Sierra Loop Backpack
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- LARGE, MULTI-COMPARTMENT DESIGN: generous main compartments and multiple pockets to keep all of your gear secure and organized; includes a dedicated TechSpot tablet sleeve, mesh beverage pockets, and a front attachment clip
- PADDED BACK PANEL AND SHOULDER STRAPS: this loop backpack has a primary padded back panel and a yoke-style, S-shaped mesh padded shoulder straps with Suspension System designed for comfort and ease of carrying
- NON-SLIP SHOULDER PADS: Non-slip shoulder pads disburse weight more evenly on your shoulder while you travel; adjustable to fit your height and are easy to remove when not needed; a swivel clip at the end of the strap helps prevent twisting
- ADJUSTABLE COMPRESSION STRAPS: side and bottom compression straps are added for extra security, reinforcement, and ease in adjusting the size of the bag; bottom compression straps can also be used to attach extra gear
- SIDE COMPARTMENT FOR WATER BOTTLE: includes a side compartment designed to hold your water bottle for easy access when you're on the go
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
High Sierra designs feature-rich, versatile adventure lifestyle gear for adventurers everywhere. Since our founding in 1978, we’ve committed ourselves to creating durable, affordable product with distinctive details, delivering the freedom to go anywhere-near or far, on roads or trails, on mountain ridges or snowy slopes, no matter what form your adventure takes. High Sierra. Adventure This Way.
The versatile High Sierra Loop backpack is perfect for a day on the trail or the daily grind. The multi-compartment design keeps your gear organized. The side compression straps are adjustable to secure your items down and the adjustable bottom webbing straps are perfect for carrying items like a sleeping bag or tent. For days in the office, the Loop has storage for your tablet, phone and other personal digital gear.
- Large, multi-compartment design
- TechSpot tablet sleeve
- Attach extra gear with monster hook and bottom straps
- Adjustable side and bottom compression straps
- Mesh beverage pockets
- Premium organizer with multiple pockets and key fob
- Contoured, padded airmesh shoulder straps with Suspension System
- Integrated yoke-style grab handle
A dedicated TechSpot sleeve for your tablet.
Shoulder Strap Suspension
Showing 1-1 of 1 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
*I was not paid for this review. This is all genuine :)
Bought it in 2013. I've recommended it to so many friends I figured I'd write a review to recommend it to strangers.
I hike a lot. This backpack has been to more mountains, waterfalls, cliffs, boulders, and national parks than most of my friends. I rode down an inactive volcano on it once (not an exaggeration, check out Mojave trails National monument it's a great place). It has room inside it for me 3L platypus, a 3L spare bladder, and a couple snacks.
I also fly several times a year. It's been back and forth across this country, plus to a few others. It can be crammed, while fully stuffed, under an airplane seat. Plenty of room to pack everything I need for a week long business trip or 2 week vacation.
I also take classes. It comfortably holds all my books, has great interior pockets for organizing pens, pencils, sunblock, notebooks. Good exterior pockets for a water bottle, chapstick, lotion.
Despite all this use it still looks nearly brand new, except the tsa broke one of the zippers off a year ago. Still mad about that, honestly.
It's amazing and I love it. I'd say I plan to use it til it wears out but it'll probably outlive me.
I originally bought the bag for a backpacking trip but have ended up using it every day for work. I use it to carry my laptop, book, and other smaller items like chargers, headphones, stationary etc. So far the bag has held up well - no tears yet. I chose the light Aquamarine color. When it arrived, it seemed a little brighter than I expected. But it has grown on me and I now love the color.