HiLetgo HC-05 Wireless Bluetooth RF Transceiver Master Slave Integrated Bluetooth Module 6 Pin Wireless Serial Port Communication BT Module for Arduino
|Price:||+ $7.21 Delivery|
- The factory setting is slave mode, but you can set this module to master mode so that you might be able to connect to other Bluetooth 2.0 devices.HC-05 Wireless BT Module
- HC-05 Wireless BT Module: with this HC 05 Bluetooth module,You can quickly add the Bluetooth feature to your Arduino project, and then you can use your android phone to control some gadgets, such as: switch, LED.
- Master and Slave 2-IN-1 HC 05 Module:Working Voltage 3.6V to 6V , Default baud rate:9600,Default pin:1234
- Button: Press the button, the module enter the AT mode. AT commands are executed only in AT mode.
- 6 PIN Dopunt Cable : with this Dupont Cable, you can easily connect this HC-05 Bluetooth module to your Arduino Board
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
1.PCB Size: 37.3mm (Long) *15.5mm (wide)
2. Weight: 3.5g
3. Input voltage: 3.6V--6V, prohibit exceeding 7V
4. Leads 6 feet: EN/VCC/GND/RXD/TXD/STATE (Bluetooth state leads, not connected output low level, the output high level after connection)
5. With the connection status indicator, LED flash indicates no Bluetooth connection; Led slow flash indicates enter at command mode
6. On-board 3.3V voltage regulator chip, input voltage DC 3.6V-6V; When not paired, current about 30mA (due to LED lights flashing, current in the state of change); After the pairing succeeds, the current is about 10mA
7. Effective transmission distance of 10 meters in open area, more than 10 meters is possible, but not to ensure the quality of the connection
8. After pairing succeeds, can be used as full duplex serial port. No need to understand any Bluetooth protocol, but only support 8-bit data bits, 1-bit stop bits, no parity communication format. This is also the most commonly used communication format, does not support other formats!
9. Press the key and then power up the Bluetooth module to enter at mode, set parameters and query information
10. Can switch host and machine mode from at command
11. The module default baud rate is 9600, the default pairing password is 1234, the default name is HC-05
VCC: Connect the power supply positive
GND: Connecting the cathode
RXD: The receiver, the Bluetooth module receives data from other devices, and the sending end TXD of the other devices normally
TXD: Send end, Bluetooth module sends data to other equipment; the receiving end RXD of the other equipments normally
En: To enable the end, need to enter the at mode when 3.3V
Note: this item doesn't works with iOS.
1* HC-05 6 Pin Wireless Bluetooth RF Transceiver Module Serial BT Module for Arduino
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Aggengere connettivita' wireless ai propri progetti e' spesso utile, e il bluetooth e' tra i protocolli piu' flessibili in quando ci si puo' connettere sia da computer che da smartphone, senza bisogno di ulteriori ricevitori.
Per usarlo basta alimentarlo e connetterlo a RX e TX di un Arduino o simili, scrivere sulla porta seriale le stringhe che si vogliono inviare e riceverle sul telefono dopo aver accoppiato il modulo.
Attenzione, questo e' l'HC-05, modulo piu' avanzato rispetto all'HC-06 perche' puo' essere usato anche come master oltre che come slave. L'utilizzo base e' il medesimo dell'HC-06, ma in piu' supporta i comandi AT per essere configurato come master.
The product arrives well protected, inside an antistatic bag. The PCB is of quality, neither the soldermask nor the silkscreen have smudges, the welds are well done. Adding wireless connectivity to your projects is often useful, and Bluetooth is one of the most flexible protocols in that you can connect from both your computer and smartphone, without the need for additional receivers. To use it just power it and connect it to RX and TX of an Arduino or similar, write on the serial port the strings you want to send and receive on the phone after coupling the module. Attention, this is the HC-05, more advanced module than the HC-06 because it can also be used as a master as well as a slave. The basic use is the same as the HC-06, but it also supports AT commands to be configured as master.