- Product Dimensions: 13 x 3.5 x 13 cm ; 99.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 136 g
- Item Model Number: SZZXK-GOUSHENG-20170608-001-07
- ASIN: B07217B1Z7
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 3 July 2018
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
17,919 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- #183 in Training Leads for Dogs
- Discontinued by manufacturer: Yes
Hi Kiss Dog/Puppy Obedience Recall Training Agility Lead - 15ft 20ft 30ft 50ft 100ft Training Leash - Great for Training, Play, Camping, or Backyard - Black 20ft
|Price:||+ $8.28 Delivery|
- DIMENSIONS - This dog leash measures 3/4in wide by 20 feet long. Great for hiking, camping, training, hunting, backyard, beach, recall training, outdoor play with tennis balls, and swimming!
- LONG LEASH: This training leash is great for teaching your dog recalls. It has the length needed to allow them to wander and ensure your command to come! is obeyed.
- NYLON TRAINING LEAD - This durable, long, nylon dog training leash will outlast cotton leashes. All stitching is reinforced and the nickel plated clip swivels to resist twisting. Our long dog leash is great for medium and large dogs. You'll love using it as a backyard dog leash, for off leash dog training, and more.
- Allows you to teach your dog recalls and other obedience skills.
- Swivel-style bolt snap resists twisting
Size: 20 Feet | Colour: Black
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This durable, long, nylon dog training leash will outlast cotton leashes. All stitching is reinforced and the nickel plated clip swivels to resist twisting. Our long dog leash is great for medium and large dogs. You'll love using it as a backyard dog leash, for off leash dog training, and more.Hi Kiss nylon training leash provide extra strength for controlling large dogs. This extra long training lead is designed for distance training. Handle the dogs with this sturdy leads. This nylon training leash heavy duty 100-percent nylon lead is strong enough to control even large dogs. Swivel-style bolt snap resists twisting. This lead is guaranteed for life. Measures 3/4in wide by 15ft 20ft 30ft 50ft 100ft length.
The brand concept of Hi Kiss
Paying for nothing but value.Hi Kiss strives to reduce the links that do not produce use value.
1. Favourable prices.In order to save customers every penny. Hi Kiss makes a series of efforts, including customizing products only from leading factories, selling products online, avoiding huge advertisement budget.
2.Making goods of high quality rather than poor quality.It chooses fine materials and demands 100% quality check for all products.
All Hi Kiss products are fulfilled by Amazon with 100% guarantee fast shipment and good customer service.
Money Back Guarantee
Frequently shopped for in related categories
|5 star 73% (73%)||73%|
|4 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|3 star 5% (5%)||5%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
This leash is slim but sturdy, the clasp opens and closes fine, the loop handle is good and,for all intents and purposes, this was a great buy. But I think I will get a black one. If you live somewhere that is warm and dry, the pink may be great but it is really light. I couldn't get the muddy stains off and we have a whole spring and summer of wet weather to endure. The color notwithstanding, I like this leash and will buy a darker color of the same, perhaps a bit shorter this time. The quality appears to be good and the price is right.
I originally brought a 30ft, and it was WAY too long for what I needed (my fault, not theirs!) So I cut it in half and it ended up being too short; just my luck. I managed to use it regardless but decided to buy a second one. The first one had been through a lot in such a short time; getting stuck between wooden steps and pulled out multiple times, holding a 46lb dog who is a strong, hyper puller, and even after I cut it (I burned the end to avoid fraying) it stayed strong and in tact. There is very minimal fraying on one side from getting stuck in the wood, but other than that its going strong.
I bought the second one at 20 feet, which is perfect. It handles a rowdy 20lb dog who lunges and jumps around a lot when she's outside. The old one is still used for the big dog.
I am 100% satisfied with this purchase; I will be sticking with this brand of leash from now on. :)
Easy to grip
Very fair price!
None :) I previously said it easily frayed, but its very, very minimal considering all its been through (haha.)
My dog, though small, can really pull when he wants to. Once I didn't notice a dog coming until it was too late, so I had to just grab the leash rather than the handle... the leash kind of cut into my hand, leaving 'brush burn' marks, and it was a struggle to keep a hold on it. I imagine the leash would actually slice your hand open if a larger dog pulled like that.
Despite that, this leash is functional and inexpensive, so I would recommend it for outdoor play (such as fetch), off-leash and recall training, and letting your dog roam in open areas. In response to other reviewers, I would not recommend this for tying your dog in the backyard. This is a leash and should be used with supervision only. If you want to tie your dog out, get a chain or cord. That's just how it goes.
I'm happy with it, at least.