Herbal Teas Australia Organic 'PREGNANCY' Tea 50gm - Organic Herbal Tea with Raspberry leaf/min 100 cups from every packet
Enhance your purchase
- Sourced from the finest organic and wildcrafted ingredients from Australia and around the world
- Loose leaf means high flavour and potency for maximum therapeutic benefit. Most tea-bags contain plastic, go plastic free and choose loose leaf
- Hand blended in small batches for optimum quality assurance
- A herbal tea of nurturing herbs, safe to drink during pregnancy; may ease morning sickness
- Absolutely no preservatives, colourings, flavourings or sweeteners in this herbal tea
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Date First Available : 16 September 2018
- Manufacturer : Herbal Teas Australia
- ASIN : B07HF6DGD8
Buy it with
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
A delicious herbal tea to drink during pregnancy and after childbirth as it helps to tone the ligaments of the uterus. Raspberry leaf is traditionally considered one of the safest herbs for pregnant women to drink and combines with Lemon Myrtle and Lemon Balm, to make a pleasant brew that is relaxing and calming. This tea may help to strengthen the Braxton Hicks contractions. These herbs are a tonic so they can help in many ways. Make the herbs into a hot infusion by steeping for between 5-10 minutes, and consume immediately. Or allow to cool and consume cold, this can easily be placed in a water bottle and sipped on during the day. Cooking with herbs adds flavour and have a therapeutic benefit for your food. Lightly fry a tablespoon of herbs in a little oil then continue with your recipe. Enjoy making herbs part of your healthy lifestyle.
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|