Caleb Taggert's a good-time guy, likes women and enjoys their company--as long as they accept his rule: no commitment.
Beck Magruder needs some good time, and maybe even good sex after living alone for a year after her divorce. When her first online date is with Caleb, she thinks she's struck male gold--until she breaks his rule about no future with him. Her change of mind (that she really does want a marriage and children) is exactly what Caleb has been running from. So...she has to break things off with him. What a shock when he realizes that not what he wants, but is he really prepared for what Beck now wants?
- Mass Market Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin Special Releases; Original edition (5 June 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1335449272
- ISBN-13: 978-1335449276
- Product Dimensions: 10.4 x 2.7 x 16.7 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 186 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item