- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Capstone; 1 edition (27 April 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1479520268
- ISBN-13: 978-1479520268
- Product Dimensions: 14 x 0.6 x 18.4 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 159 g
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
This book is included with Kindle Unlimited membership.
And Her Big Ideas Paperback – 27 Apr 2015
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
About the Author
Fran Manushkin is the author of many popular picture books, including ""How Mama Brought the Spring""; ""Baby, Come Out!""; ""Latkes and Applesauce: A Hanukkah Story""; and ""The Tushy Book"". There is a real Katie Woo she's Fran's great-niece but she never gets in half the trouble of the Katie Woo in the books. Fran writes on her beloved MacBook in New York City, without the help of her two naughty cats, Cookie and Goldy.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Amazon.com: 5 reviews
Cute30 June 2019 - Published on Amazon.com
Got it as a gift cute story
Five Stars4 April 2016 - Published on Amazon.com
Katie Woo is lovable and this book is very entertaining for early chapter readers.
One person found this helpful
Another Katie28 January 2017 - Published on Amazon.com
I buy these Katie books for my 6-yr-old Granddaughter who loves to read them.
Five Stars9 November 2015 - Published on Amazon.com
My daughters love these books.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Children's Books > Geography & Cultures > Multicultural Stories > Asian & Asian-American
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Friendship
- Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > School
- Books > Children's Books > Literature & Fiction > Chapter Books & Readers > Beginner Readers