|Product Dimensions||11.94 x 2.03 x 7.49 cm; 453.59 Grams|
|Item Model Number||HB32W|
|Batteries||1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Safety warning||Keep small parts away from children. Strangulation Hazard: Children can become entangled in cords. Power cords should be kept more than 3 feet away from the crib andbaby's reach at all times. Baby monitors and cameras with power cords should never be hung on or near the crib. This product is not a toy and should be kept out of children's reach. This product contains small parts. Exercise care when unpacking and assembling the product. Read and keep instructions: All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the video baby monitor is operated. This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision.|
|Battery life||8 Hours|
|Standing screen display size||3.2 Inches|
|Item Weight||454 g|
Baby Monitor, HelloBaby Video Baby Monitor with Camera and Audio, 3.2'' LCD Display Screen, Automatic Night Vision Camera,Two-Way Audio,Room Temperature Monitoring and Lullabies
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 3.2" LCD DISPLAY & 2.4GHz WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY: This video baby monitor is equiped a 3.2 inch TFT LCD display and connected to the baby camera via enhanced 2.4GHz wireless technology — Using frequency-hopping and digital encryption technology to insure the security and reliability.
- INFRARED NIGHT VISION & TEMPERATURE MONITORING: Rest assured knowing you can see your baby day and night, including overnight, with automatic night vision. Remote in-room temperature display lets you know your baby is comfortable and safe.
- TWO-WAY TALKING & 960ft TRANSMISSION RANGE: The monitor covers a transmission range of up to 960 feet (tested in open air).You could play 8 soothing lullaby songs or use the two-way talkback intercom function to comfort your babies.
- MULTI-TRANSMITTER CAPABILITY: One monitor can pair with 4 camera, parent can select which camera to monitor or scan the camera one by one.
- WARRANTY: 3-month money back warranty, 1-year quality guaranteed. 24-hour professional Service Center.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Hello Baby Monitors feature high quality baby monitoring technology to provide parents peace of mind and an excellent user experience. The monitor enables you to maintain a secure and private connection with your baby at all times. Hear your baby with crystal clear sound quality
- Automatic night vision
- Two-way talk
- Temperature monitoring
- Power saving mode
- Expandable up to 4 cameras
- Sound activated LED indicator
- Lullabies included
HelloBaby Video Baby Monitor
HelloBaby is fous on research and development to create a best baby monitor to our customers. With long-time 12 hours in the power-saving mode, long range operation in your home, that you can see and ensure everthing around your baby with 3.2'' screen HelloBaby baby monitor. See and hear with your baby on the parent unit.
Hello Baby Video Baby camera is ideal for use in nurseries and toddler rooms where you can monitor different cameras from one parent unit.
Sound Activated LED Indicator&Screen
Sound-activating lights bar, and LCD screen video on crying when the monitor work on screen-off mode. You can hear and notice your baby at once wherever you are doing anything away from baby room. Set a high volume you can hear baby coughing or breathing
Infrared Night Vision
Enables you to see and monitor your little one even when it is completely dark in their bedroom. Let you can monitor you baby any movments with clear view during the daytime even at present observe the child with the lights off. Allow you to keep tabs on your sleeping child even when you’re not in the same room.
Supports Real-Time intercom, hear your baby sound parent can talk back to the camera by push a button to talk with your child through the screen. Comfort or interact your baby in your soothe sound around the space in your house, and check on your child with the monitor instead of waking up by going to childroom to look.
Soothing your baby to sleep or wakes up with one of eight Lullabies stage.
Temperature indicator on the parent unit lets you know when it's time to adjust the thermostat. Whenever allows to ensure your baby stays in a comfort and safe environment at all times.
100% secure with a 2.4GHz frequency and stable connection the operating range could be up to 900ft —everything is seen and heard in real-time.
Keep small parts away from children. Strangulation Hazard: Children can become entangled in cords. Power cords should be kept more than 3 feet away from the crib andbaby's reach at all times. Baby monitors and cameras with power cords should never be hung on or near the crib. This product is not a toy and should be kept out of children's reach. This product contains small parts. Exercise care when unpacking and assembling the product. Read and keep instructions: All the safety and operating instructions should be read before the video baby monitor is operated. This product cannot replace responsible adult supervision.
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Extraordinary value! Very much re seasonable price when to major Brands and they are no less than double the cost and still appear like old innovation. Couldn't be more joyful with this decision!
We were sceptical when we got this but it was the highest-selling for a reason (now we know). We have a 10-month-old alien living with us & our primary requirement was to monitor her during her day naps & evening bedtime. We truly have not tested any other feature.
The picture clarity during the day is very clear, not grainy at all. Night vision is above my expectation - it is clear and not grainy.
The distance of monitoring I have checked is around 12m (Bedroom - Aisle - Kitchen - Bathroom). Since we do not use it for more than a couple of hours I have not checked the batt backup.
1. The screen could be slightly bigger (you have to get used to the small size - it takes a day)
2. There are these constant msgs that are prompted for a second every now & then "Waiting for Connection". But they are 0.5- 1 sec duration only.
- Good connection: I'm able to get pretty good connection throughout the house
- Easy setup: pretty much a plug in and play monitor
- Good quality video and sound
- Lullaby: allows to remotely play lullaby over the speaker, perfect for soothing my baby
- Battery lasts for at least a day of intermittent usage
- Allows for addition of cameras
Two way function is really handy. The quality of voice you hear from the camera unit is about as good as you'd expect it to be from a tiny speaker, but its good enough to calm baby and shush her back to sleep, which let's face it is all it needs to do.
Unplugged, you get about one night with VOX enabled, or a couple of hours with the screen on. We almost always have it plugged in.
There are fancier units out there that you can view from your phone but all the research I did indicated they had a lot of connectivity problems. We've been really happy with this.
Then all of the sudden...the screen unit just died. Ridiculous.
I thought it must have been left on all day and gone dead flat but my wife remembers turning it off. So I out it on charge, the light came on to say it was charging. 30 mins later the unit would not turn on. This happened over the next few hours and I’ve now tried it after being in charge for 10 hours and it is dead.
Three weeks and it’s useless. Very disappointing and very unhappy. My review was going to be glowing at first until this happened.
I will be sending back for a refund.
Top reviews from other countries
- Price point is great for a video monitor
- Frame rate of the video feed is surprisingly fluid when connection is good
- Connection strength is solid (it hiccups very occasionally, but is reliable outside our house 80-100ft from the camera)
- Charging port is the older, reliable type. Too many electronics now cheap out on the micro USB charging leading to finicky charging behavior and the eventual demise of charging capabilities all together.
- VOX mode! The ability for this thing to go into a sleep/power saving mode but come back "on" when detecting noise is awesome. Two levels of sensitivity as well. It works great.
- Battery life is excellent
- The screen is still pretty bright on the dimmest setting.
- The camera can not be remotely controlled. This may not be a make or break and the need for it is probably dpeendent on your room setup, but if you'd had this feature in the past, you'll likely miss it a bit.
- Charing port is not a common, micro USB cable. I know, I know...this was a PRO above, and it is until it isn't. Make sure you always remember the cable when towing this around because you'll have a tough time finding another to charge it up if it's forgotten.
- Button interactions are a little cryptic, and although they're learned easily enough, the interaction is still a bit awkward in the vertical stack. (L/R are brightness, U/D are volume).
All in all, I'd recommend this monitor. Lacks some of the bells and whistles, but it's reliable and does the essentials well.
Overall very impressed with this monitor and we will be using this from here on out!! Highly recommend.
Reviewed in the United States on 1 May 2017
Overall very impressed with this monitor and we will be using this from here on out!! Highly recommend.
I previously spent $250+ on the Motorola MBP855CONNECT from Target, but wasn't happy with it after three or so nights (poor connectivity even just across the hall, can't turn off annoying beep when turning screen on, app is slow).
This HelloBaby monitor has everything we need:
- VOX feature!!! This is something I feel like most parents overlook when looking for a monitor. Even the bestselling monitor on Amazon (Infant Optics DXR-8) doesn't have this. This feature basically keeps the video monitor off until sound is detected. There is a low sensitivity option and a high sensitivity option. We use the VOX low setting because our daughter has one of those sleep sheep that plays white noise right beside her and the monitor picks up on that in the high sensitivity setting.
- No annoying beeps when interacting with the parent unit
- Stays connected all the time
- Temperature display (useful for knowing when I need to turn the air conditioning on in our house -- i.e if the temperature reads over 70 degrees)
- Volume LED lights
- Video quality is not super crisp/clear (to me this was the only real negative but something I could live with -- I really only need to know if my baby is crying or awake and the quality is good enough to see that)
- Minor grammar mistakes in user interface ("Waiting for connecting") and in manual (not a huge deal but made me a little suspect of the quality before purchasing)